Monday, February 13, 2012

Random Messages

Fury: Re:Hello!, Jan 29 2012, 02:40 PM
HI!!!! Kekeke... I'm glad you're interested in the issue!!!! But I should probably update that thread... the issue is now nul!!!! Yay!!!! The government didn't pass the bill and they most likely won't ever bring it up again because it's political suicide now. But I'm glad you've shown interest... showing interest and caring will help stop this from ever happening in the future!!!!

JESSLOVEMIR: Re:Jessie! , Feb 7 2012, 02:40 PM
ooooh. thank you smile.gif i don't like how its in capital letters

Vina: Reply asap~!, Feb 9 2012, 11:14 PM

Dear Sammie~ I heard that there's earthquake in Philippines, I hope you're alright.
Please reply to me asap!

With feeling full of worry
your sister Vina.

Re:Reply asap~!, Feb 11 2012, 12:03 AM
Sammie! I'm glad that you're okay!
I see, finally can sigh a relief. Yeah, I saw it on the paper yesterday.
Okay, good luck for your exam! Fighting~!
I'll wait for your message!

Your loving sister~
Vina♥





Re:Reply asap~!, Feb 11 2012, 12:03 AM

No comments: