Monday, February 13, 2012

Messages from Kathy

MBLAQ, Feb 7 2012, 04:09 PM

hey, what did mblaq win first for again?
i forgot and i'm added that to the fic so i want to be accurate


Re:MBLAQ, Feb 8 2012, 01:50 PM

lol...i meant recently. didn't they win something for ?
You meant it in the mv post, but I forgot what it was for.

Re:MBLAQ, Feb 9 2012, 02:40 PM

Ah....that's right. Hehe...
Thanks for the info!

Fanfic, Yesterday, 03:29 PM (February 13)
I'm doing a new fic and would like to recruit you.
Tell me what you think.
The recruiting thing is over, but I'm making an exception cuz I need one more person.

http://www.absolutemblaq.net/forums/index....st&p=307234

And...I'm doing a Val-Day fic.
If you want to join, I need:
Location:
Time:
Something you like:
Bias (one only):

Please tell me as soon as possible for the Val-Day one. I'm posting the fics on Tuesday around 8 PM EST.

Re:Fanfic, Today, 02:10 AM (February 14)

you want SHandy? or Sandy??
and for some reason, ur role is the one i need
cuz god forbid that we die from starvation
i needed a cook



No comments: