Thursday, January 19, 2012

Messages for Yuka

Hello ^^ , Nov 18 2011, 01:15 AM
Yuka unnie!

I wanna ask you this since you’re the only one who got to see Seungho up close >>Are his dark circles so obvious? Hehe, it’s because I don’t think his dark circles are really dark when I look at him in photos.
Another >> Are Seungho and Joonie so tall? I’m asking because I’m a short girl and I wonder how I would look like if I come near them ^^ But I’m sure I’ll be like a dwarf, hahaha! Thank you very much for your answers in advance!
Plus, I thank you very, very much zillion times for your interview translations!! biggrin.gif Because of you, I and all A+ who can’t speak & read Japanese get to know more about our dearest lovely men heartemo.png You make all of us soo happy with your always excellent translations! Thank you very much for making great efforts to give us those quickly even though you’re so busy :’) I greatly & deeply appreciate your hard work!! Neomu Arigatou Gozaimasu! ^^

Re:Hello ^^ , Nov 19 2011, 04:14 AM
You’re very welcome Yuka unnie!! You deserve those compliments and I really wanna thank you a lot for all you do since then!!!

I also Thank you very soo much for your answers! Hahaha, his eyes reigned over his dark circles! Our other MBLAQ men also have dark circles when they look tired but most people always attribute that ‘special nickname’ to Seungho ~ I just watched Made in BS Japan last Tuesday from Your Luv times (and I think you’re there, too ^^) When the camera zoomed on Seungho’s face, his eyes are really soo attractive — it steals the spotlight! You do not know how I really envy you for seeing those eyes, hahaha!

OH MY!! They’re very tall (T_T) You’re tall, too!! I have no chance to grow, yay! I’m 150 or 151 cm. Really a dwarf ^^ They’re better than all the masterpieces made by Michelangelo, by the way! I study history and saw most of michelangelo’s works — MBLAQ cannot be compared to them because MBLAQ are sooooooooo handsome. Gosh. They’re the most handsome men in the Universe!!

No comments: