Thursday, January 19, 2012

Messages for Kathy


Re:Naege Annyeong~, Nov 14 2011, 09:06 PM
Hahaha, I'm sorry I made it sound like that ^^ But I love you like a sister, too!
Thank you very much for accepting my letter! I thought you would not like it because it leads to nowhere ^^ If you can add or change something to to make it better, go do it biggrin.gif

Yeps you're right; that Korean sentence is related to love. It's translation is "Love must be like this, You must be love". I got it from MBLAQ's OST You and I wink.gif It's a very nice song!!

God bless you heartemo.png


Re:Mona Lisa
, Jan 6 2012, 12:01 AM
KYAAAAAA!!!!!!
Kathy!!! nod.gif :dance: nod.gif **hugs**
Finally we reached it!!!! I am soooooo happy!!! :’)) I don’t know how to explain my real happiness -- for us, for all A+’s, for J.Tune, and for our MBLAQ!!! Ahhhh, words are not enough!!! I can’t help but scream!!!!!!
nod.gif Today, I got the news about MBLAQ in Hello Baby (YESS!!) and finally 2, 009, 018 views in Mona Lisa!!! In fact I didn’t help in watching the video this week (I’m very sorry) but finally, we reached our goal!!! If I’d not be busy anymore, I’ll continue watching it to make it 3 million and so on!!!

Dearie, It’s War!! Along with increasing Mona Lisa views, please make another thread to increase views for “It’s War” starting on January 10!! Tonight (in my time) and at noon (in your time), we’ll be seeing the teaser, KYAAAAA!!!! I’m sooo excited; I’m sure you are, too nod.gif!!!

I’m sorry I can’t be online often. I’m in thesis-mode ~

**High Ten**
biggrin.gif


Re:Mona Lisa, Jan 6 2012, 08:03 PM

You thought it's not Seungho on the left? Hahahaha!
The baby must run away from them laugh.gif That's the best thing for him to do unless he wants to get affected of their virus!
Seungho is a scary model. If the baby sees him hit the members, he would think it's right so he will imitate him, tsk, tsk, tsk...
Btw, I think this will be the best Hello Baby ever!!!

Re:Mona Lisa, Jan 8 2012, 01:53 AM
Hahahahahaha!! Very good imagination! Joonie eating the baby’s food, death glare from baby, and G.O. just staying quiet (which is impossible)?! Ahahahahaha! Those are soo funny! I wish we would see those in their HB!!
I hope they are going to have more episodes. I want to know more about them and hopefully, they will learn many things about doing house chores and child-caring!
Btw, do you like their album concept? I don’t like their clothes but their teasers are impressive smile.gif
I don’t get why T-Ara always gets number 1 : / Anyways, we will know this week!

Re:Mona Lisa, Jan 9 2012, 01:39 AM
Yes, that’s it. The real picture (with them in real color) was already posted in the gallery. They look soo strange, IMO. G.O.’s outfit is an upgraded version of his Oh Yeah… The concept maker totally has something for chicken and roosters, kekeke ^^
The teaser is AWESOME! It’s a must watch before they release the whole MV on the 10th~ Here.
This is also interesting. Another version of Mona Lisa! Watch here.
It’s undoubtedly from Mona Lisa Style DVD. I’m still in the process of downloading it so I can’t say if it’s nice…

Re:It's War, Jan 12 2012, 09:39 PM
Kathy ~
I’m very sorry for not replying to you right away when I was online the same time as you did last January 9. I haven’t yet watched the other version of Mona Lisa that time and I was doing something for the hellish school unsure.gif Now, I’m done watching it! It is very Cheondung-biased because he is shown so much. Poor Mir and Seungho, they’ve only got a few screentime compared to the other 3! I wonder how many hours they filmed all the versions!! It’s so tiring to change clothes and dance and act x_X
Hahahaha, it’s very fine for me for that girl to leave Seungho on the middle of the road – If she took him with her, I’d kill her!!! I wouldn’t do what Joon did in “This Is War” !!!

Yeah!!! 'This is War' is doing very well laugh.gif I updated it! The number of views rises up so fast!! biggrin.gif
I hope there will be a steady rise of viewers everyday so that we can reach 1 million next week!!!

Hahahaha! It's very nice to see Seungho crying in the This is War MV ~ I never thought he could cry!
I wonder how he did it... or maybe he took the meaning of the song's story seriously?








No comments: