Friday, January 20, 2012

Message from Vina

Re:Sister Dear!!, Dec 12 2011, 10:37 PM

Dear Sammie,

Thank you~~ btw, what is MIM? I like White Forever too, it's so nize, the MV is nize toooo~ :3 so sorry, that I didn't finish watching Scent of A Woman, cause most of the parts of the last few episodes are not working, so I got frustrated and watch Lie To Me instead, and it's nize, I like Park Hoon, he looks so cute and the show is funny~!!

If I ever make one, I'll show you~ :3 Actually, If I can't get into Architecture, I might go for Interior Design, hehehe woah, then you will be Ms Sammie or should I call you Sammie sonsaengnim??? hahahha then I'll take the course, Joonie from MBLAQ hehehe

Hohoho, so cuteee, Imma find it soon, 2PM are so cute, I like how they actually show their own real self. They are so loveable. I still remember watching their Idol Army and Chansung ate a mountain full of rice bowl and he got a big bag of popcorn at the last episode as the award of eating king hahahaha Chansung's leg is the strongest leg of all the member in 2PM, his legs are so strong during the Idol Army when they were playing some games during the MT episode!

Hahaha I like 2PM cause of their manliness on stage like MBLAQ, and also their cuteness and dorkiness off stage! specially in their own variety show~ I like wooyoung's voice as I heard he sings in Dream High. He's sings so nize, but the real version is sing by Junsu. but I like Wooyoung's voice more too~

I heard of Mario Maurer before~ A lot of my friends like him a lot, I don't know who he is but saw his face before and I never knew that he's Thai. I think he's kinda cute too, but what's his profession? Is he an actor? singer? or model?
Yeah I hope so, hope that they'll accept it soon~ yea yea gotta find a good guy~

I could sleep till 5am too~ hehehe but rarely. I hope they could win, I'm really excited of their new comebackkkk, can't wait!!! Yeah, A+ can't wait for their comeback and I'm really ready to support them and help them to win this time round, go go blaqiesss heartemo.png

Hope you're doing good with your studies, FIGHTING~~!

your forever loving sistar
with lots of love,
★vinaaaa~ heartemo.png

No comments: