Friday, January 20, 2012

Message from Vina

Re:Darling Sister!!, Dec 6 2011, 11:02 PM

Dearest dearest Sammie (unnie-hahahaha tongue.gif )~~

Hahahaha getting too much into korean dramas lately, makes me wanna call you unnie. kekekeke alright, since you wanna be same age friend with me, so my chinguuuu, remember when mir trying to be same age with thunder, thunder got angryyyy, but i'm sure you're not~~ Indo-chinese law ain't that strict either~~ hehehe

QUOTE
Ah, next Friday I’ll have my 2nd set of major exams… White Forever will be the only reason for me to be happy on that day! I really love their photo for it — they look very healthy, cute and handsome! Let’s pinch their cheeks, hmmm!! heartemo.png


Fighting~~~! My dearling, you gotta do well, all the best for you~ hahaha i wanna pinch their cheeks too~ they are always cuteeeee heartemo.png omg, can't wait for Friday~~~

QUOTE
Anyways, what course do you plan to take up?


Architecture, I hope I can get in and I won't regret of this choice. hehehe, scared that I'd regret of it. So, are you in college now? :3

Yeah, gotta introduce the King of Korean Food, YangSeungho, to my dad~ hehehehe

QUOTE
I’m curious of what you meant of “cheap style”, may you please tell it to me (hehe)? Wooyoung is indeed a very lovely guy, too! He is the “atmosphere-maker” in 2PM (like our Mir ^^)
Right now (after hearing Heartbeat), my younger sister said that maybe 2PM is like MBLAQ because they both have the same interesting and funny personalities but still very manly (she also read their interviews) wink.gif So my sister also has agreed with us biggrin.gif


Like our blaqies, Village Idiots hahahahha agreeee, Wooyoung and Mir are from village and they are so funny, like lively~ Chansung is like Seungho, King of Eater~~~ forever hungry for food~ hahahha yeah yeah, it's true that they are somehow the same kind of idol group. Manly and cool in performance and all. but then in variety shows they are showing their true-self and kinda babo and funny~ i like it. Cutest idol groups ever.

QUOTE
Of course, your dad would allow you to see them! (think positive ^^) I hope you’ll immediately find a job!! Fighting~!! Wahhh!!! If you save more money, themore chances for you to get a VIP ticket! I really wish you can have that ticket!! There are many Singaporean A+’s here in ABM~ You should meet them then you’ll have ones to be with! ^^


Sure~ I really hope so~ wah, I hope that they are friendly, cause Singaporeans are not that friendly with foreigners like me, unless those I know from the same school as me~ ;3

Hahaha so leader-lover and grandfather's style-lover fangirl~~~ hahahaha

QUOTE
Seungho even fetches Seunghoon from school! I wonder what the reactions of Seunghoon’s schoolmates are when they see Seungho! KYAAA!! How much more would you feel if you become Joonie’s friend … even just being friends is OK, right? smile.gif


Omg his name is Seunghoon? so cuteeee like Seungho next generation just add another -on. hahaha I'd wait for Seunghoon to school at the gate and wait for Seungho with him when we end school~ hahahahhaha totally happiness~

QUOTE
Right now, I already have 355 MB of MBLAQ photos ^^ I hope the pictures keep coming! We love MBLAQ photo floods!


OHMYGOD, that's a lot of it, i have it less than 100MB. but mostly are only joonie~ hehehehe

QUOTE
Most of my crushes before had been Chinese guys, especially when I was in my primary and highschool years. Many Chinese live here in Davao so many handsome Chinese guys are around me ^^ I also crush on Western guys, especially princes from other countries. Before meeting Kpop groups, I was hopelessly crushing on Prince Amedeo of Belgium (please I beg you, don’t look for his photo because he will just disappoint you (T_T)
Me, too! I support international relationships! There are many good-natured guys around the world so there’s no reason to stop ourselves from liking foreign guys ^^ Also, it is good because two cultures will get to know each other better ~ It’s interesting!
Don’t your parents agree with this sad.gif? My parents agree with this since intermarriages are common among Filipinos now.


Me too~ I was so in love with those taiwan guys back when taiwan drama were so popular few years back, and niceee, I've got mostly chinese friends around me but not handsome, still couldn't find some handsome chinese friend hahahahha Western guys were and still included in my bias list. hahahaha okay I won't look for him hahahhaha I promise~
I love international relationship, yeah, I'm so so so agree with you~~~! It's so nize to have international relationship and bring two culture together like so coool~ I don't think my parents agree with this, as my parents are those kind of old-minded people, so yeah... Woah, envy to have so open-minded parents like yours, I wish we're like this too over here~~~ Lucky you~ hope you'll be in an international relationship~~~ hehehe

Yeahhhhh, omg White forever~~ looking forward to it. So excitedd~~ Yeah it's really hard for them but I'm sure they'll did their best. Hahahah yeah my winter boy~ but i want to see them asap and i want their comeback to come asapppppp hehehe but if it's in february, then I hope they'll win in Music Bank as a birthday present for Joonie~ hohohoho

OMG, now you're telling me so, I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW SO BADLYYYY hahahah but i'll finish this first cause i don't want to watch half way but can't wait for this to end to start on my Lie To Me. Ohmy, please recommend me any drama or any show or any songs or movie any time~~~ I'd watch anything you tell me. seriously, I'm so addicted to korean shows and dramas that even when my friend recommend me hello baby, i watched it right away. so don't hesitate to recommend me anythingggg hahahha oh my, since you're so addicted to it, it must be a really nize drama, i must faster faster faster watchhhhh hahahha
Scent of A Woman is nize too~~ and Lee Dong Wook is very very cute, and suave~~!!! Woah, you're really making me wanna watch it nowwwwww~ Scent of A Woman is kinda nize, cause Lee Dong Wook is very sweet and funny character in the drama, but I'm sorry to say that the female lead is a bit too old and she act too pitiful, but it's nize up until episode 10 that i've just watched. hahahah I wouldn't strongly recommend you to watch but still, it's nize hahaha

Thank you~~ You're the best of the bestttttt, and I'm so sorry to tell you a bad news, that I might be late replying for your messages again, cause our house only have one internet cable and now my sis just back from Singapore, so I'll have to give her~~ I'm sorry but I'll reply to you asap~~!!!! Love you and will always miss you, so forgive me if I didn't reply you for days.

Much Much Much Love from your dearest sister,
★vinaaaa<3<3

No comments: