Friday, January 20, 2012

Message from Vina

Re:Darling Sister!!, Dec 3 2011, 02:11 AM


Dearlings Sammie unnie~

QUOTE
I greatly, greatly, unexplainably missed you!! I am soo overjoyed to read your messages which I missed very much :’) It’s been so long since we last talked… I always pray you are feeling G.O.O.D.!! My sister is the one who operates my account in the past days and she didn’t really bother to check my message box ~ I’m very, very sorry sad.gif
I’m soo glad to hear your survival report, hehehe!! There are riots there?! I can’t believe there are things like that there…I hope those won’t happen again! I can’t wrie a survival report now ~ I haven’t yet survived my studies :S


I miss you so much too~! I'm so sorry for the super late reply. Thank you, I hope you're doing well to my dear unnie~ It's okay, I'm even more sorry that I didn't reply for so long.
Yeah, it has ended last week, you gotta survive~~~!!! and you'll survive! hwaiting~! cause G.O.O.D. news is coming if you're studying hard~!!!! MBLAQ's Christmas' Single - White Forever release next Friday!!! Must survive till then~!!! HWAITINGGGG~!! WITH BLAQS LOVE heartemo.png<3<3

QUOTE
Do you have to go to polytechnic first before proceeding to college, or the equivalent of college in Singapore is polytechnic? Hehe, I’m confused ^^


Hahahaha I'm confused too, not sure which is equivalent to which, but I think college is kinda equivalent to polytechnic in Singapore. hehehe :3

QUOTE
I think Chinese and Korean foods are the same in many ways so it’s a mystery why your dad doesn’t like Korean food~ I hope he would realize this sooner so that you and your whole family will have a trip to Seoul next year biggrin.gif


My dad is kinda picky in terms of food so that's why, I don't get him anyway. Hopefully~!!!!

QUOTE
Honestly, I like 2PM even without Jaebeom! They are my oppas! (MBLAQ are my boyfriends wink.gif ) I’m not a Hottest, too ^^ I read lots of interviews about them and all that you say are true!! I’m sure you are watching their Idol Army right now, haha!! Who do you like best among them? I like Nichkhun best not because he is handsome but because of his ‘grandfather-like’ and caring characteristics (according to interviews) ^^


I love 2PM so so so much with Jaebeom~~~~ he's so funny and babo like Joonie. HAHAHAHA he's always bullied by the rest like how the 87 lines always bully Joonie too~ Among them, I like Wooyoung~~ cause of his cheap style and he's really cute~ he's funny too, he's got nice personalities and cute side of him in variety show, kkkkkkk :3

QUOTE
Have you read their Hallyu Pia interview in the News Gallery? KYAAAA!! They’ll really have an Asian tour as said by G.O.! Your future is clear now ^^ Prepare your money now!!


ohmy.gif really?!! I didn't read it, was busy during the day helping out my dad, and at night busy watching dramas tongue.gif hahahaha WOAH, I gotta find a work now, and start to save money to see them, wonder if my dad would allow me to go concert and wonder if there's anyone would accompany me to watch their concert~~ sad.gif my future isn't that clear yet~

QUOTE
Have you watched their Hello Baby? He even admitted he loved the chicken more than he loved the baby they were taking care of!! I even think until now if I can’t marry Seungho, I’d look for Onew ~~ (ambitious…)


Yeah~!! I watched that last year, remember that they asked him yoogeun or chicken, without even a second to think, he said chicken hahahahhaha he's FLYING BUMBLEBEE cute. hahahaha you're a Leader-lover huh, hahahahhaha

QUOTE
Speaking of MBLAQAttack, it has been so long since their forum went down, and they haven’t yet resolved it. It’s a pity they were involved in a plagiarism issue (it’s not their fault). I like random things! Hahaha, I wonder how that laugh of Seungho “2x faster version” sounds like! Must try to hear that when I have free time! Thanks muchies for the info!!


really? I went to their site few days ago, it's good now, I guess just that their forum went down frequently as from their updates from twitter. ohmy.gif plagiarism issue? when was that? I didn't know that. Hahahahha It's really funny, I don't know why but yeah his grandfather laughter is really funnier than the joke itself. :DDDD no problem~

QUOTE
I overly thank you very, very, very much for your wonderful screencaps!! Those photos don’t look embarrassing at all!! They look absolutely handsome!! I wonder whose dog is that which Joonie was resting his head on, hehehe! Mir’s very strange face is soo daebak!! Kyahahaha!! Only he can do that expression successfully!! It’s him with the mannequin, right? hahaha! Seungho’s photo in Picture 25 which comes after Joonie and Seungho’s neck belly pose — His smile is so sweet there ♥ I wonder who is with him in that photo!! You’re right, his baby picture with Seunghoon makes me wanna pinch his cheeks so hard! He loves his brother very much, hehe! Oh, I can’t choose the best photo!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!


I'm really glad that you like it! You're very very very welcome~~~~ hahaha I can't remember the pictures but I know that picture you're saying is the childhood picture right, I know right, he's so FLYING BUMBLEBEE cute hahahahaha I wonder how it feels like to be his brother, so lucky~~ hahahaha

QUOTE
Their latest photoshoot scans are sooo LOVELY, too!! MBLAQ is the best in all pictorials!! Hahaha, in the ODINA mag, Joonie has got more photos than others ^^
It’s better to get attracted to Asian guys because they’re nearer to us, haha, and they have better and kinder personalities!


Totally AGREE. they can look cool on the cover and then looks so cute with their smiles in the interview section but their cool pose really can melt me down~ hahhaha didn't notice that~~ but i like it~~ been saving a lot of his picture in my com now. hohohoho
and yeah, i somehow prefer Asian guys, and most probably chinese? but actually, honestly, truthfully, I wanna different race guys, hahaha I like international relationship and I don't think it's that bad to like someone whose race is different from yours, I mean, you see, we're different race for a reason and why must we always be match with people that are the same race as us? but yeah, I know parents wouldn't even like it. but still, it's just part of my daydream. hohohoho, so yeah, totally out of the point, so sorry. ;(

QUOTE
I’ll play their Christmas song all day long in Christmas, surely!! I’ll just imagine they are singing in front of me! I’m actually glad they postponed their album release. My sister told me they would go to Japan a few days after coming back to SK from LasVegas! How soo tiring! I hope they won’t have jet lags… They must sleep for a whole day when they come back to their dorm! Just because of work, they have to forget themselves (T_T) But they are happy with what they do… I really hope they don’t feel tired!


Me too~ I think i'd go crazy thinking of what kind of song is that, will there be an MV and how to vote for them, and just by thinking of listening to their new song everyday, I might go crazy~ hahahaha and btw, I'm gonna watch the drama they did the OST for, Scent of A Woman. My friend told me it's nizeeee so I decided to watch that then I'm gonna watch Lie to Me, another drama with the OST they sang for. hehehehe. Yeah, they are flying all around the world. I hope they are having enough rest, it must be very tough for them, hope they won't fall sick. But from those tweets from G.O and Mir, I guess they are doing all fine. Don't worry unnie~ with our love, they'll be fine~ heartemo.png<3 and you too~! hwaiting for your studies~~~ AJA AJA FIGHTING~ hehehehe

God bless you too~ with lots and lots of love as always heartemo.png
your dorky vina dongsaeng ★ wink.gif

No comments: