Friday, January 20, 2012

Message for Vina

Re:Darling Sister!!, Nov 19 2011, 12:05 AM

Dear sister Sammie~

I'm so sorry that I forgot to reply your message after reading it few days ago, mianhe! I was just finished my last paper on monday, hallelujah~ and I was busy moving out of the house so I didn't really have time to reply and only read. So on Wednesday, I'm finally home~ back to Indonesia after a long 5 months. And I didn't use com most of the time cause I need to help my parents with the shop so, I only be able to use com at night so, I'm so sorry if I ever forget to reply to you cause I was addicted to my drama hahahhaha sad.gif please forgive me~ I swear I'll reply to you asap once I've read from now on! :3

QUOTE
The exam came out unexpectedly like that so you should not feel dumb ^^ Dumb people are the ones who don’t care about their studies.


aaaww, thank you! love you cause you always encourage me :3

QUOTE
I see you’re not busy anymore; how good! I’ll find out about Kim SooHyun tomorrow! I’m curious of who he is ^^


yeah yeah you should~! he's cuteeeee :3

QUOTE
Speaking of “Cute Joonie”, have you seen myjanggun’s twitpics of him? He’s very, very cute there; he’s Changsun in those pics!! How very lucky of Australian A+’s to see our MBLAQ~


Yeah, OMG I don't know why but I swear whenever he wears that 'stussy' shirt he always looks so cute and he's always cute everywhere~ They are so lucky, and Japanese are even luckier cause MBLAQ are going to Japan again on early December for a Jewelry Award. OMG I wanna be a Japaneseeeeee~ so jealous!

QUOTE
When I saw them first time and knew that they’re very famous in South Korea, I was very shocked! To me, the only one good-looking there is Kikwang but I never got attracted to him.
I guess you have watched all OMS episodes already, hehe! I have watched only one episode of that — when Joonie & Kikwang had a dance showdown ^^


I didn't know them before my friend told me about them, and by that time, I only know their songs and I don't know about any of the members. Me too~ I would only say if I've to choose one member I like from B2ST, I would chose Kikwang but he's not my type~ Hahaha Bingo~ but actually I watched like only half of the total episode~ cause there's no Joonie in the first half of the show, kyahahaha. And I don't really like Yoseob cause he's always over-reacting in laughing in the show. Hah, yeah, before I watch the full show, I watched the clip on allkpop hahaha. How I wish Joonie win that :S

QUOTE
I think MBLEAST are not so close anymore. The closest members of B2ST to MBLAQ this time are only Dongwoon and Yoseob...


True true, and they are saying that now MBLAQ is close with SHINee, most probably because of Joonie and Onew, and as we can see that they are also close with 2AM now from the picture of Seungho and G.O with the 2AM members.

QUOTE
If only I can download the super large files of that episode, I would have taken a screencap of it and make it my profile photo!


I downloaded the full episodes of the show, kkkkkk, I'll screencap it soon and send you by your next reply~ :3

QUOTE
Woahh?? Your holiday lasts from November to March? That’s soo long, how very lucky of you! Here, we only have holidays which last for only one or two weeks!
Of course you will already have lots of money that time to buy the nicest camera which even if you’re a thousand meters away from them, you can still take very HQ photos!! Thank you very much in advance for Seungho’s photos! Kyaaa!!!


Yeah, cause I just graduated from my secondary school~ hehehe you're welcome! :33

QUOTE
I am not very close to my friends — I’m more of a family girl. Since the time I successfully spread the MBLAQ virus to my sisters, I felt there is no need for me to spread the virus to other people anymore. Plus, my friends are so addicted to Hollywood stars. They love Western beauties very much *scratches head*


I see, actually I kinda like Hollywood stars too, hahaha I like their movie and songs too~ I like Zac Efron and Logan Lerman~ kkkk

No comments: