Friday, January 20, 2012

Messages for Vina ~~

Re:Darling Sister!!, Nov 25 2011, 11:56 PM

Dearling Sammie<3333

Again, sorry for the super late reply darling~! sad.gif mian~

QUOTE
By the way, you don’t have to make promises to me because I’m a person who can’t keep promises (have I told you about this before?) I’m very sorry if I can’t change myself from being like this, this bad… however, I’ll try my best to do what I tell you! And, reply anytime you can~!! ^^


But I feel bad for the late replies~! sad.gif it's okay, it's not that bad, at least you're honest :33

QUOTE
I’m sooo very happy to hear from you again!! Oh yeah, zillions of Congratulations to you for finally graduating from secondary school last Monday and Welcome back home!! I’m very glad you’ve been excellently fine these past days and that you arrived safely back home smile.gif


Thank you~~~ Finally I'm back home, but then few days ago and today, there were riots here, but gladly, those people didn't come near my house but was here nearby our neighbourhood, and it was kinda bad, but it's not that bad anymore today~ vina's survival report~! kkkkkk

QUOTE
Graduated from secondary school already so… you’re going to be in college in the next school year?? Wow!! I wish you tons of good luck & blessings! I hope that you will be given a chance to study in Seoul !! : DD


Haha not college but polytechnic in Singapore, I wish I could ever go Seoul~~~ kkkk biggest wish now, cause least chance to get a chance to have holiday overseas to South Korea, since my dad doesn't like korean food, which i think is heavenly nizeeee~ hohohoho

QUOTE
He’s handsome but he’s not my type. Y? It’s because MBLAQ are the only ones who catch my eyes!!
He’s all yours!! I don’t have plans to take him away from you, hohoho!
And wow, Joon and he have something in common >> They starred in Jungle Fish. SooHyun just starred in Jungle Fish 1, though ~


hohoho loyalty rules~! I see, I didn't know about that, and nowadays I've been addicted to 2PM~! but not a Hottest! Just that I like how they gave me the same feeling as MBLAQ, always show their true self in variety show, which was back then when there's Jaebeom in the group~ they're FLYING BUMBLEBEE funny i swear~

QUOTE
Indeed! the Japanese are so lucky!! They are going to have our MBLAQ again >> I’m soo thankful that they will receive that award! I think it’s their third award since debut? That means they’re much loved in Japan. Other big names in Kpop haven’t received that award, as far as I know biggrin.gif Let’s just fly to Japan that time in our dreams ^^


Since South Korea and Japan are like best friends so there's more possibilities that they are promoting there, I know I couldn't go Japan so I hope they'll come Singapore and Philippines~~~~ next year~~ hoho

QUOTE
He’s not that likeable in personality and when I look at him even for a long time, I don’t see any handsomeness compared to when I look at G.O.’s face (I realized G.O. is handsome just last August, hahaha) I can even say he looks like a monster sometimes.


Yeah, I really dislike his personalities. hahahaha yeah i think G.O is not that bad too~ Yoseob does looks like some frog or something, oops sorry, but his eyes are big but face is kinda small and weird. hahahahhahah my bad~ not tryna be an anti-fans here but yeah

QUOTE
Regarding Joonie vs. Kikwang showdown, I really felt bad when Joonie lost it just because he wasn’t able to do the ‘spinning on the floor’ thing. I think that’s the reason why he considers Seungho to be the best dancer in MBLAQ (because S. can do that). Kikwang seemed boastful there. He felt like he was better than Joonie. On the other hand, Joonie was very humble. He just looked nervous but still cute ^^


Yeah, when this kinda thing happens Joonie always nervous, you just can't attack him all of a sudden, he needs to prepare it before hand then he won't be so nervous, hahaha. I think cause Kikwang is more popular in the show even though he didn't appear much, and he just became the regular member the show didn't last long anyway, I agree with that, Joonie's just a ballerino, but Kikwang and Seungho are like freestyle dancer so they're like better than him, and I agree that Seungho is a better dancer that's why he did the flip thing in Oh Yeah every time in every concert. Proud of our Yang-Leader~!!

QUOTE
Oh, Onew. He’s my only favorite in SHINee! I like Onew until now but he’s not n enemy of MBLAQ in my heart smile.gif I agree with 2AM being close to MBLAQ! Yeps, the Sydney photos say it all! Also, Changmin just tweeted a picture of MBLAQ in a magazine , too (see the twitter thread).


Hoho I like Onew too, he's funny especially when he's in a show with Park Myungsoo inside, Onew always tryna be the MC which annoyed Park Myungsoo, and his dakkbam is even more powerful than G.O's. Onew can break a walnut with his scary 'dakkbam', people who experience that said it was like nightmare! hahaha and everytime i thought of Onew i'd thought of chicken hahahha

QUOTE
I just download their shows from YT using youtube downloader, and the downloaded videos are not in an absolute quality … but it’s better than seeing nothing, hahaha! I should not complain ^^
Kyaaaa!! Thank you very sooo much for the screencap!! ♥♥♥♥♥ I’m soo excited to see it!! THANK YOU!!


Hoho actually I downloaded it from SINAQ subs, I wanted to download from this forum but the quality wasn't that good so, I went to MBLAQATTACK which I was actually already a member and I don't remember it hahahahha and when I was searching for it in episode 12, I was fast forwarding the video, when Seungho's laugh was like 2x faster speed, I think it's FLYING BUMBLEBEE funny ahhahahahha okay why am i so random so here's the picture~~

Picture 26

omg i find this so cuteee omg Seungho and his shyness~ (the childhood photo) omg omg so cute aaaah feel like pinching his cheeks

Picture 27

Seungho and Jihoon-hyung~ sorry didn't come out that nize, cause i can't find the best timing and i don't know why is that mannequin there hahahahahahhah

Picture 28

I just have to show you this, hahahahahha maknae in action~!!! so funny

Picture 29

Joonie and Seungho~ and the dog~~~~~ so cute hohoho

Picture 30

Haha just found this and i think it's clearer hahahhahaha so cute of them

QUOTE
Awch! Forgive me again…I don’t like the movies and songs of US these times~
Hehehe, Logan Lerman is my ex-husband. I never found Zac Efron handsome, yay!!


Really~! OMG we have great taste hahahhaha whyyyy~ kkkk but nowadays i feel that Asian guys are more attractive than the westerns ohohoho

And they are releasing Christmas song on December~~~~ YAY but then they'll postpone their new album release, cause of their busy schedule these days, flying here and there, if I were them I'd sick of flying here and there on airplane too, poor blaqies~

With lots and lots and lots of love heartemo.png<3
★vina~

No comments: