Friday, January 20, 2012

Message from Vina

Re:Sister Dear!!, Jan 7 2012, 11:06 PM

Oh my dearest sister Sammie Yang,

Happy belated new year to you, I'm so sorry that I reply you so late, I thought I replied you until I saw you wished me happy new year and realize that I haven't reply you yet. I'm so sorry, I miss you so much. I really feel bad that I didn't reply after so long. I hope you had a merry christmas and happy new year with your family. I wished that we'll always keep in touch with each other and as close as ever~! cheeseburger.gif I wish you success in everything you do this year heartemo.png

I watch it from kimchidrama.net but recently I've been downloading the videos from kpopella.com and the english subs from withs2.com and watch it thru VLC player, and I've finished watching Lie To Me, it's so nizeeeeeee zomg, they are so sweet and cuteeee heartemo.png ice cream love couple hahahaha omg Park Hoon is 82liner? I thought he's some young actor. Thank you so much, my result will be out on Monday, a day before comeBLAQ, no matter what the result is, it shall not affect my mood for comeBLAQ! I'm really grateful for your support, I'll hwaiting! and you shall hwaiting too, to become Mrs Yang! keep on hwaiting, remember you have my support! you can do it! you definitely can! blaqies are having a hard time and pull through and you shall too~! I believe you can~! HWAITING!

Hahaha we sisters are so alike, I have no money too, hahahaha. Honestly, I haven't found a job yet and might not have until I get into college. So yeah, I'm practically broke. Gonna wait for Chinese New Year, to be specific to wait for the red packets, so I'll have money to go to their Asia Tour~

Yeah. You should! They are as funny as the blaqies. heartemo.png and I'd like to suggest you to watch Running Man too! OMG the first variety show that catches my eyes. It's the funniest variety show ever after Family Outing Season 1, I swear you won't regret watching it. I've been watching it from last 2 years, and never miss an episode that are subbed by isubs-squad.com, when you can, download it, I've already made a lot of my friends watch it, and NO REGRET, they love it, and I'm sure you'll too! and a recent show, KPOP STAR, it was like so freaking nice, heard of the girl Park Jimin that sings Adele's Rolling In The Deep? I haven't watch until that episode but I'll after writing this letter to you~ But from the 2 first episodes, I've watched, the girls are so talented, they have really great voice, and korean guys from LA was absolutely wonderful too~ they can sing and dance OMG it's really nize I can't wait to watch now hahahaha

Mixed people are beautiful. Korean+American=Daniel Henney=Cutest guy ever. hahahaha omg that's why sometimes I've thoughts about marrying Caucasian, so then I'll have pretty kids, like in korea, the Moon brothers? Moon Mason, Moon Mavin and Moon Maiden. OMG Mason is the cutest~~ hahahaha I'll watch that show, Mario Maurer, might be my next bias hahahaha

Honestly, I haven't bought any of the Kpop album or any star, singers album for my whole life. I have no money for that, and 'album' I've ever bought are fake vcd hahahahaha I should have money but when I was young, I was so gullible so my mom just 'saved' it for me, so when I grown up, practically spent my money on unnecessary stuffs, and wasn't even any fans. MBLAQ is my first idol, and this is my first fanclub, and never had love any other idols as much as I love MBLAQ that's why I'm a pure A+ hahahaha

It's so nize! OMG Thank You so much, finally I've a signature~ thanks to you, I really like it biggrin.gif I never know how to make this stuff and how to put up this stuff but then I finally be able to put it up, thank you so for my first christmas gift cheeseburger.gif haha you're the one who make it beautiful heartemo.png



This year is a good year, it's the year of dragon which is Joonie's year and it's the first year they are having concert tour around Asia, which I'm really anticipating it in. And now, I'm really happy that they are coming back! comeBLAQ in just next Tuesday, I'd go crazy voting for them in M!Countdown next week. geez. It was supposed to be on last two months ago, but then in just 2 days from now, I'm still happy heartemo.png Scribble's super nize~~~!!! omg Can't wait for It's War. It was on twitter's trending topic worldwide on the day the official It's War teaser out. But it was S War because we wrote it's war with apostrophe so it came out S War hahaha but it was COOL hahahaha. This time round it's Joonie and Doongie in the MV, miss joonie acting all out as a cool guy again~ hahahaha there was a lot of post on tumblr about the MV and it was funny. They crop out the scene where the girl blocked doongie when joonie trying to shoot him into gif and wrote "Girl, you haven't watch Y?" hahaha I think it's funny, there's a lot of these funny post geez and I swear Joonie's new haircut, SEXY. Mir and Seungho got new haircut too, the mohawk~ haha, I really can't wait for their comeback and Joonie's gonna be in We Got Married's spin-off (idk what's that) some dating show with Lizzy. Okay, I can endure that, way much better than hyunah, and it's not that kind of noona-dongsaeng relationship hehehe. And MOST importantly, the show I've been waiting for since last 2 years, MBLAQ'S HELLO BABY ZOMG I'm going crazy, I'd die to watch it even if it's raw~ geez I can't wait, but actually I think they'll do well, I mean, Mir and G.O both have nephews, so I really wanna see how Seungho, Joonie and Doongie take care of the child. geez anticipate it a lot~ and I'm so excited, I really can't wait for their another own show. *screams* this year better be good for them and hope they win. GOD BLESS

I'm sorry for the long and naggy reply this time, but I really have a lot to say to you. I hope you didn't fall asleep while reading this. You got my full support too! Hwaiting! You should rest a lot too~ don't fall sick or anything~ spreading my love virus to you heartemo.png hehehe

With lots of love heartemo.png<3
♥vinaaaa~~★

No comments: