Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Vina

Oct 31 2011, 11:16 PM

Dearling Sammie~~~~

QUOTE
I know you have you have your exams, and you really have to study for your success ^^


Thank you for your understanding wink.gif wink.gif

QUOTE
Her “baby-like voice” is disgusting. I hate (10x) it ~ She is the one who made me dislike “Oh Yeah” at first (she’s the girl who sings that “Oh yeah, I’m feeling good” in the chorus)!! If her voice was removed there, “Oh Yeah” would have been more successful!!


Agree, I wonder how she did that everyday, seriously. ohmy.gif that was her?! blink.gif I never knew that. geeeeeeeez gross gross gross angry.gif

QUOTE
Good that Joonie never fell for her. He may have said once that she is his ideal type and that she’s his most favorite dancer out of all Kpop girls but he sees her only as a friend, nothing else!


Obviously! Joonie would never fell for this obscene girl. And I think he said that just to not make her looks so pathetic, and he's just being a gentleman and not rude to a girl saying like that. He's too kind to make her embarrassed for her 'one-sided love' eeeew

QUOTE
However, although I think this way, I love my looks! : D


smile.gif yeah, that's the A+ spirit~ always thinks you're good-looking~ like G.O ㅋㅋㅋㅋ always confident in yourself, my dearling~~ heartemo.png

QUOTE
(hugs) I wanna give you a real tight tender hug!! heartemo.png I’m as soft as a teddy piggy bear, don’t worry!! Oh my you give tears to me… :’)


-virtualhugs- aaawww, don't cry, you'll wake up looking like seungho hahahahahaha wink.gif

QUOTE
Except for one girl: I’m sure Sandara doesn’t have a plastic in her. Her current looks is the same as her looks when she was still here in Philippines.


I must agree to you for that, she looks exactly the same as doongie, so there's no where she'd go through knife, unless both of them goes to the same surgeon. hahahahaha For example, just look at Jessica from SNSD and Krystal from f(x), they are sister! and they look way different, there ain't even a single resemblance between the both of them! and from what I saw today on mtvkr.com she was voted as the most different from the time before she debut, and she really is.

QUOTE
So you live there since 2009 ~ it’s been a long time already!
I’m sure your parents felt so afraid to send you alone not because they don’t trust you but because it is a foreign country with unfamiliar people. They want to protect their very beloved daughter from any harm smile.gif


-nodnod- Yeah, time flies. I think so too, actually my father objected my idea of coming here alone. sad.gif

QUOTE
But I hope you won’t have quarrels with her again!


hope so! hoho

QUOTE
May I ask what an I/C is? Hehe ^^


It's Identification Card~ :3

QUOTE
Actually, I also became a victim of such incident long ago but the ones who victimized me were women. Luckily, they just got 10 bucks from me. Since that time, I never turned my head to anyone who called me on the streets.


ohmy.gif That's scary, luckily they didn't do anything to you. smile.gif

QUOTE
Don’t tell our dad about this anymore — let’s bury this memory in the past! Hehehe, sometimes it’s hard to tell things like this to our parents because we are afraid to be scolded


Yeah, that was the reason why I didn't tell my dad about it, afraid of getting scold by him but still, I feel that I'm lying to him by not telling him what happened. sad.gif

QUOTE
I take your advice of copying my sister’s number on a paper! Thanks muchies! I’m lazy to memorize numbers, nyahaha!


No problem~~ lazy sisters fighting~~~ hahahahha

QUOTE
They know that they are very well-loved by international fans but why do they rarely use full English in their tweets? We even outnumber Korean fans and they are already good in Korean so why not use English in tweeting? They’re good at it (especially Cheondung) but they just say “Thank you” and a few English words occasionally dry.gif I feel jealous of Japanese A+ because they tweet in their language, too.


Haha, wish come true, my dear, Mir tweeted in English~~ 'comeback coming soon' Engrish to be exact hahahahaha. Yeah, I wonder why doongie doesn't want to tweet in English when it's his native language. I really hope they'd tweet in English more often as they did every time they went to Japan. so if they went to US they'd tweet in English hahahhaha

QUOTE
Oh yeah, Mir has gotten skinnier! That’s the result of too much stress ~ or not eating well. Yep, I hope G.O. will cook more for him! Btw, it’s good that Joonie regained his normal weight after the Mona Lisa promotions. I don’t know if you’ve noticed that during Mona Lisa times, he looked skinnier than in the Sesame Player times…


Yeah, looks like he lost some muscles, I hope all of them would eat a lot like our Yang-Leader hahahahha

QUOTE
Everytime I am in the PC room, I always feel embarrassed when nosy people look at my computer screen because all tabs I opened have pictures of boys (MBLAQ)!


hahaha why? I even set a folder full of joonie picture, with top and topless as my screensaver and I'd always leave my laptop when i'm outta the room for lunch or something and obviously my roommate would look at it but i'm totally find with that. hahahaha

QUOTE
Aside from watching their shows, looking at their pictures and sleeping stop me from studying! Hahaha! I don’t know how to get out of this habit ~


I can totally feel you~~~~ my darling, I don't want this habit but what can I do, when I saw Joonie, and internet is calling meeee~ geez both are too addictive hahahha

QUOTE
Nyahahaha!! BangMir is alive again! He tweeted twice today! biggrin.gif I’m sure he will in the coming days! I smell another fight again ^^ He tweeted yesterday to say Hello to all A+ around the world and outer space, ROFL!!


Hahaha more to see from him and G.O~! Both of them teasing Seungho again!! hahahha poor seungho.

see you next weekend, full exam days for this week~ annyeong sad.gif
withlovelovelove★vina~

No comments: