Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Kathy

Oct 30 2011, 01:36 AM

QUOTE
You’re very welcome!! It’s my pleasure to help you ^^
Yep, I already sent mine but I don’t know if they received it ~
Write it that way!! You are very free to do so and that’s better!! wink.gif
They’ll be more encouraged with mature-ish words, I’m sure ^^ Mature-ish words are always more inspiring!! Btw, I think my letter is so dull. Maybe I have the same things as others : S
Write now because tomorrow’s the deadliest deadline `o` I know you’ll finish it quickly!! wink.gif Tons of luck for you!!


No worries, I will. Maybe later today.
I have some readings to for class.
I need to write notes or I'll forget the stuff I read.
Then I'm studying for a test for Wednesday.
I want to try and aim for a A+. XD

I'll write the letter as soon as possible!

Oct 30 2011, 10:59 AM
I just sent it in. The message is exactly 200 words!
Although, it's just not enough. Hm...this gives me an idea.

Um...can you write me a letter to MBLAQ?
I want to put it in my fic.
Of course I'll credit it back to you.
How about it? If you know any other ppl here, they can send me one too.
I'll just need the user name and the letter.

Oct 31 2011, 02:45 AM

QUOTE
Oh my! You have a lot to do for school!! God bless you very much!! heartemo.png
Aside from being a true-blue MBLAQ A+, I know you’ll get A+ because you are a very, very intelligent student! biggrin.gif
Oh Yeah!! Finally the message book is complete because you submitted your message wink.gif
Me to write a letter to be included in your fic? Although I feel embarrassed of my letter, I would write one for you! However, may I give it you anytime this week? I’ve been checking test papers since yesterday (my mom is a high school teacher) so I’m not sure if can make one tomorrow ~ I’m so sorry…
By the way, what should be the letter about? Like the one for the ‘be strong MBLAQ message book’? Or I may write anything that I want? Thank you soo much in advance for your answer!
Tell me if this is already OK (this is the one I sent to the message book.)
MBLAQ, my love!!!
I know you are always busy, and even if you are not supposed to be busy, you still overwork yourselves — I want to tell you to please rest & relax! Make sure you have enough sleep (5-6 hours is OK) and you eat your meals everyday! Don’t forget this!

MBLAQ, win or lose, good or bad times, all A+’s are beside you, loving and supporting you all 1,000 trillion percent! I may not be in Seoul but I hope you can feel my great love even if we’re 3, 453 kilometers apart ~ If you don’t get number 1 in any music chart or music program, please always remember that you are the NUMBER ONE when it comes to excellent looks! All A+’s think that only MBLAQ is the Kpop group whose members are all HANDSOME!! Other Kpop groups, look at them, they look terrible, hohoho! Don’t tell other groups about this, I trust you!
Not so long ago, this Earth is just a field of cold and lonely space. But when you came into my life, everything has changed, and the story of my life is all about MBLAQ! I love you very much! I could die for you but my love for you will live forever ♥♥♥ Saranghaeyo!


♥♥ Hugs ♥♥

you can give me whatever you want
i dont have time to do the chapter yet, so take your time
i have four tests in november, 1st one on the 2nd
it'll prob be a while before i go writing again
at least till me nov 2nd test is done and over with

if you want, i'll include this in the fic
i'll tel you once it's posted

No comments: