Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Kathy

Oct 29 2011, 02:11 PM

shammie, can you send me a copy of the PM this is a reply to? it was sort of an idea for a fic i'm writing, but i totally forgot about it. I just need a copy of it, can you send me one? thanks!

Oct 29 2011, 11:37 PM

QUOTE
QUOTE
I think I'll be knocking on his head going: Hello? Anyone home?
LOL...I don't think anyone's there.
Maybe I'll hear my own echo or something.

As for Seung Ho chatting in English, I wonder if anyone corrected on his English.
Hehehe.... What would he do if someone did? LOL....

I don't have an account on the cafe or whatever it is.
I tend to lost passwords and stuff if I have accounts all over to place.
So I try not to have too many.
It took me nearly a month to decide whether to have one here.
The pull was too strong and I had to surrender and make one.

Seung Ho's hair cut....saw ONE picture of it, but it's not that clear.
I can't give you an opinion on it yet.


That's your message! wink.gif I hope you much success with that fic you're going to make!! It's a new one, right?
Btw, I haven't yet read your fics. I will read them when I have time! biggrin.gif

God bless you!!

thanks so much! oh, did you write the letter yet?
i still haven't. i don't know what to write
i dunno if i should sound mature-ish in it or just regular
the stuff i want to write is a bit mature-ish

No comments: