Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Kathy

Oct 25 2011, 02:31 AM


QUOTE
Dearest Kathy!

You made me laugh with what you said, hahahaha!! Thank you very much! LOL, he must avoid us because we’re very harsh teachers! Poor Joon, he’d just get tortured by us ~ hohoho!
For you to see Seungho’s new look,this topic has been updated smile.gif
Please, also participate in this project: [url]http://bestrongmblaqfanbook.tumblr.com/[url]. I just made a tumblr account yesterday so that I can join this! This is the moment we’ve been waiting for! We should be quick because the deadline for the letters will be on October 30 (I haven’t yet finished my letter for them). At least we can make them feel strong with our encouragements : ) Thank you soo much for joining because I know you’ll join! biggrin.gif
I really like it that MBLAQ already has 1 million+ votes. I heard of the bad news. Hmm, the imusicfes moderators are so wise because they found out our methods : /

God bless and Fighting!!
♥♥ Shammie / Mirjo


his hair...he shrunk now right?
he's shorter lol...
he said he got his tall hair cuz it's to make up for his height
i wonder what he's gonna feel now

i don't have tumblr, but i was thinking of getting an account there
i'll prob do it later. i hope i remember to do it thou
what's it for? writing letters to MBLAQ?
can it be in english? or is it just in korean?
i can imagine Joon trying to understand a ten sentence letter for six hours XD
or maybe the whole day before he goes and asks Dongie

No comments: