Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Kathy

Oct 25 2011, 04:43 PM


QUOTE
I took this from their guidelines:
1. This is for ENCOURAGEMENT for the guys! So these are the types of messages we are looking for the most. We want to make them feel better and cheer them up! ^__^
2. TEXT ONLY submissions can consist of 200 words. MAX
It can be in English or Korean ~ They are going to translate the English messages into Korean, though. I think they already have a couple of volunteer translators.
You can also send your message thru email: bestrongmblaqfanbook@yahoo.com
Name:
Where you are from:
Message:
They will let you know if they’ve received it smile.gif


so i can just send the letter here instead of signing up for tumblr?

QUOTE
Hahahaha! I hope he just pretends he doesn’t know English in their variety shows. I think all of them understand it but just can’t speak it ~


yeah, maybe. like me, i can understand mandarin if it's spoken to me, but i can't speak it that well. and with korean, i can pick up a few words here and there, but i cant speak it either

QUOTE
According to my Asian Studies subject last semester, the Japanese are so nationalistic. And the thing going on in imusicfes is a manifestation of that nationalism.
My high blood pressure is already in the critical level. I might massacre the top 5 Jpop groups in that chart right now, grrr…. (just joking. I really can’t explain how angry I am right now)…


i think the japanese are jealous that koreans singing a japanese song is better than their artists so they purposely made mblaq go down by only counting partial votes and limiting votes for them. it's only my guess, but it makes sense right? it's SOOO not fair. i bet the japanese ppl in japan don't have to tun on cookies or maybe the votes are doubled and tripled while mblaq's are divided into the lowest amount possible without it lookign suspicious. the japanese are probably playing favorites and are preventing mblaq from winning. it's possible cuz if a korean group sang a japanese song better than a japanese group or artist's, it would make them look bad. and even if they do have something with mblaq going down to 6th, there's no one to prove it. they won't get caught

No comments: