Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Oct 23 2011, 09:15 PM

Good Evening, Pika-Pikajjoon!!

Now I know where you got your new avatar from, hehehe. I watched Sesame Player again today wink.gif
Please, also participate in this project: [url]http://bestrongmblaqfanbook.tumblr.com/[url]. I just made a tumblr account yesterday so that I can join this! This is the moment we’ve been waiting for! We should be quick because the deadline for the letters will be on October 30 (I haven’t yet finished my letter for them). At least we can make them feel strong with our encouragements : ) Thank you soo much for joining because I know you’ll join! biggrin.gif
I really like it that MBLAQ already has 1 million+ votes. I heard of the bad news. Hmm, the imusicfes moderators are so wise because they found out our methods : /

God bless and Fighting!!
♥♥ Shammie

No comments: