Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Oct 24 2011, 04:50 PM

LOL, I’m not sweet because I’m not a chocolate or candy ; )
Nevertheless, thank you very much!! You’re even sweeter because you say that to me although I’m a sour person smile.gif
Hohoho, although I just watched it yesterday, I forgot what episode your avatar picture was from. Maybe it’s either Episode 9 or 10 (if you plan to watch Sesame Player again) ^^
QUOTE
but my Korean is not that good

This means you know Korean! I’m jealous of you! At least, you know even a bit. Me, I don’t know anything at all : S
QUOTE
after you encouraging me right now, I think I'd submit my letter to them.

Very great!! Thank you!! biggrin.gif I really want us to let them know what we feel for them. This happens rarely in a lifetime so let’s grab this opportunity quickly!
QUOTE
hoping that'll make them smile. I'll write a loooong essay for them. [/b]

Definitely, you’ll be making them smile smile.gif With your very heartwarming words, they will be soo happy and feel very thankful of you !!
However, there’s something saddening for our part: Our messages must only contain 200 words (max.) :’(( My world crumbled into dust when I read their FAQ yesterday before sending my letter (which was about 4 pages long in MS Word – long bond paper size).
I ended up summarizing it into 200 words (which was a terribly difficult job for me) :’(
QUOTE
But I think I'd write mostly to Joonie and Mir! hahaha

Hahaha, so you’re Joonie-and-Mir bias! I wrote to them as MBLAQ in my 200-word message.
The real reason why my 4-page letter was that long is because I wrote to MBLAQ and to each member :’(

I know you already know that MBLAQ is already on #6 sad.gif It seems like imusicfes doesn’t want to see a Kpop group in the top 5 because it is a Japanese music chart. They’d feel insulted if a foreign group will be there sad.gif What I’m thinking about might not be true but… it seems it is :’(
I vote for them like crazy that I don’t even join in the shoutbox conversations while I’m voting… However, no matter what we do, their votes are smaller than those for the top 5 (T_T) Many of us vote at the same but still, votes come in slowly (T_T)
QUOTE
since my 'O' level exam is starting tomorrow and gonna last for about 3 weeks or so, so, I might not be able to fully support them like I could few days ago, but I hope that the rest of you can continue supporting them

Oh, I just read this at about 1 pm! Although my prayers of good luck for you are late, I hope they will work! By the way, I believe very well that you’ll get very good grades on it! You’re a genius! biggrin.gif Aja, Fighting, Daebak, Go, go, go!!
Yes, you can trust the rest of us who devotedly vote in imusicfes! We’re not sure if we can make it to #1 but we’ll try to raise their votes and put them back to top 5 again. God bless us! I hope we will succeed in everything we do; for MBLAQ and for ourselves!
I want to say sorry in advance. I’m sending PM’s as much as I can from this week until next because I have my school break until G.O.’s birthday. On November 7, I’m sure I’ll disappear again sad.gif

QUOTE
Thank you so much, Sammie, you're like the first A+ that really make me feels like we're friends. Haha

Oh, I’m very touched heartemo.png Thank you very, very, very much :’) I didn’t expect someone would say this to me ~
This might sound cheesy but I already treat you as a sister although we just met each other. I feel very pleasant when I talk to you. Maybe because we have the same blood type? (Yes, I’m type A smile.gif A+ to be exact!)

Always sincerely yours,
~♥♥ Shammie

No comments: