Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Kathy

Oct 25 2011, 04:30 PM

QUOTE
he's shorter lol...

Maybe he doesn’t care about this height issue anymore because he thinks he is the most handsome, talented and intelligent among them, hehehe wink.gif

QUOTE
i hope i remember to do it thou

There are 5 days left so hurry up! (sorry for making you hurry)

QUOTE
what's it for? writing letters to MBLAQ?
can it be in english? or is it just in korean?

I took this from their guidelines:
1. This is for ENCOURAGEMENT for the guys! So these are the types of messages we are looking for the most. We want to make them feel better and cheer them up! ^__^
2. TEXT ONLY submissions can consist of 200 words. MAX
It can be in English or Korean ~ They are going to translate the English messages into Korean, though. I think they already have a couple of volunteer translators.
You can also send your message thru email: bestrongmblaqfanbook@yahoo.com
Name:
Where you are from:
Message:
They will let you know if they’ve received it smile.gif
QUOTE
i can imagine Joon trying to understand a ten sentence letter for six hours XD
or maybe the whole day before he goes and asks Dongie

Hahahaha! I hope he just pretends he doesn’t know English in their variety shows. I think all of them understand it but just can’t speak it ~

----------------------------

I forgot to reply some details from your previous message. It’s because I was so focused on giving the info about the message book and on voting : S I’m so sorry
QUOTE
As for Seung Ho chatting in English, I wonder if anyone corrected on his English.
Hehehe.... What would he do if someone did? LOL

I think he would just ignore that person. He of course would feel embarrassed. I badly want to see him in that state! Hahahaha!!(evil laugh)
QUOTE
I tend to lost passwords and stuff if I have accounts all over to place.
So I try not to have too many.

Me, too ~ that’s why I use only one username and password for all accounts I make.
QUOTE
It took me nearly a month to decide whether to have one here.
The pull was too strong and I had to surrender and make one.

That’s how powerful MBLAQ magic is ~ Actually, we are almost similar! (What a coincidence!)
It took me almost three weeks to make an account here (as you can see, I signed up on May 29) because I was afraid I could not be active here like what I am in other forums. But the MBLAQ magic overwhelmed my senses so … now here I am smile.gif

The very horrible imusicfes : /

QUOTE
and it keeps asking me to turn on the cookies, which is already turned on

How dare imusicfes do this to all of you who have this problem :’( I hope it will be solved ASAP.

According to my Asian Studies subject last semester, the Japanese are so nationalistic. And the thing going on in imusicfes is a manifestation of that nationalism.
My high blood pressure is already in the critical level. I might massacre the top 5 Jpop groups in that chart right now, grrr…. (just joking. I really can’t explain how angry I am right now)…
This is terribly unfair.

No comments: