Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Haha, I also don’t like Kpop girls much! I don’t listen to them. I feel jealous of them. I think they’re very pretty and almost perfect — perfect dream girls — but I don’t like to be like them…

Ahh~ You’re born in Indonesia that’s why you call yourself Indo-Chinese!) I got it! : )

QUOTE
It's okay~ I'm sorry too, but if I could I'd try to reply to any messages to you a.s.a.p.!!!

There’s no need to say sorry and reply to me anytime you want to smile.gif
Wahh? You live alone at such a young age? Oh you’re so daebak! I don’t know how to live alone and I think I can’t survive without my parents! (I will cry because I miss people quickly.) It’s so good that you already know to live responsibly by your own. Me, I don’t know when I will learn that ~
Is it just you and your elder sister or you have younger siblings?
Your parents are surely soo proud of you and your sister because both of you don’t stray from the right path although both of you live independently. Many teens our age here do the opposite. They are so irresponsible and get worse day by day : /

The GDA doesn’t open here! :’( I have to find another PC room which will finally enable me to vote! I hope to find one quickly and that I can vote them for a thousand times!!
QUOTE
but the Korean website and voting, required to log in with the Korean Identification number, so we International fans can't vote, I'm really disappointed in their system sometimes.

Huh?! Oh Y?? My gosh, I feel like cutting my wrists with lettuce!
Their systems are almost always disappointing. For example, Mnet. I don’t have a cellphone and to register there, I need to have a cellphone number. How can I vote then? And dumb as I am, I don’t know my sister’s cellphone number : / This December, I’ll make sure I already memorized it. Their websites are also difficult to navigate. There are many processes to go through. I hate it.
QUOTE
I don't know why korean fans couldn't see that, see how good they are~ sigh.

Huhuhu, Indeed!
According to some A+’s:
Their songs and performances are one of the best in Kpop industry
…and according to almost all A+’s:
Their songs and performances are the BEST in Kpop industry!
If they aren’t much loved in SK, for international fans, they are diamonds!! I hope one day will come that MBLAQ will beat the big names in Kpop in SK and around the world!

And YAY! Their comeback will be in December, and SHINee will also be promoting theirs that month!! MBLAQ vs. SHINee!! (I’m a former ShaWol who still gets a bit of updates about them — my only favorite there is Onew, Joonie’s bestfriend).
ShaWols fanbase in Korea is larger than A+ but I hope we will crush them like how we crush annoying insects!
QUOTE
Hahaha, maybe you need a korean tuition!

Yap, this is what I need! Unfortunately, I have no one to give me this. Actually, near our house is a Korean language school! It promises in just 6 months, we’ll already be fluent in Kkorean! Very, very sadly, studies come first and we have no vacations as long as 6 months :’( Thus, this opportunity remains an impossible dream this time.
QUOTE
, i swear sometimes, google doesn't even know what did i typed hahahha

I don’t believe you, kekeke wink.gif

(very sad tone) yap I have good grades but my classes (which is given by the school) are scheduled from 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm :’(( (T_T) My university has a very scary history; what if I’d see ghosts there?
QUOTE
and I bet I'll go crazy if I can't read your replies a.s.a.p.

Me, too!! Your messages cause me much, much happiness!!
QUOTE
and actually I've been waiting for your reply today that I keep on checking my inbox hahahahhaha

I really feel very sooo sorry for always making you wait :’( sad.gif Thank you very much for your understanding & patience!

Thank you very much ~ I always feel so touched by your words :’) You’re one of my inspirations and encouragements to go on living my life (God, Jesus, My family — includes you!— MBLAQ)

QUOTE
It's okay, actually I want to do that 'quote' too but I don't know how, since this is my first time joining a fandom forum

I’m very happy that the only group who made you join a fandom forum is MBLAQ heartemo.png You’re an Absolute A+ !!
To make this ‘quote’ thing, just copy and paste the sentence you are quoting to the message field, then highlight it. Lastly, click the “quote button” on the edit options : )

(forgive me for this unclear instruction)

QUOTE
because he can go for his comeback on december without the packed schedule! maybe that's the reason he withdraw from the drama.

Very possibly this is the reason~ They often do recordings from mornings or worse, till early morning hours! Definitely, no time for filming the drama. Joonie will again be suffering his bipolar disease if he’d continue the drama…
QUOTE
I saw that too the other day, but I'm not sure about that, cause I haven't even start on the letter procrastination kills~

Let that procrastination fly away ...! If you want, you can send two letters to them. Use your sister’s mail and one of your nicknames, too, when you send your 2nd letter ; ) I did this ^^

God bless you everyday!! And I cheer Daebak to you for your exams always!!
~♥♥ Sammie

No comments: