Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Hazimah

Oct 27 2011, 01:23 AM

Darling Hazimah! Mabohay to you, too biggrin.gif
Thank you very much for the tagalog greetings! I hope I could reply to you in Brunei language but I don’t have internet access when I make messages (I first type my message in MS Word then send it). Also because I’m at home, I cannot use Google translator. My internet connection at home is very choosy in websites : S Google trans. doesn’t open here : (
You’re going to buy Mona Lisa DVD version one? WOW!! How very lucky you are! At least you will have that although you can’t buy the Season’s Greetings! It’s already a reason for extreme happiness biggrin.gif Here, no matter how I save, I can never buy their albums. My allowance is very small — it’s enough for transportation and payment for an hour in a PC room… I return home without nothing (T_T) Anyways …
QUOTE
HEHE i wish too we can go concert together and and support them >_<

Wow, hahaha, that is a very good idea!!! Let’s meet them in their dressing room! heartemo.png I also want us to be even part of their staff — we will powder their faces or wipe it when they get sweaty. Oh our poor lovely boys!! (I’m very excited to think about this!)
QUOTE
! hehe but i cant go there yet coz my parents wouldnt let me yet and no money hehe :/

Hopefully when we already have a work that time, then we could go by ourselves! But for this time, sad.gif Same here, terribly have no money and parents won’t let me go.
QUOTE
have you met them face-to-face yet?? >_<

Of course yes!! When I put their picture in front of my face, that’s it, I meet them face-to-face!!
Very sadly, I haven’t yet seen them in person. As you see, I’m very poor, and if they’ll come to Philippines, they would just stay in the north. I live in the south and flying to north would kill my parents’ wallet. I even expect I’ll never see them for real :’(
QUOTE
kyaaaaa! i still cant imagine how it will be if i meet them hehe.

Please don’t faint because you’ll not see them when you are closing your eyes!
Hahaha, really, we really do not know what to do! biggrin.gif Let us just bring paper and pen everywhere we go so that when we accidentally see them, we could ask them for their autograph instantly : ))

QUOTE
i am in university now 2nd year this year... but for my college, in brunei we only have two years of college. i didnt know for college you have to do thesis O_o that'd be so hard!

I feel very, very jealous of you!! When I read that you only have 2 years there, I wish I could turn back the time and just fly to Brunei to study! Many, many congratulations, too, because you are going to finish soon! You’re very, very lucky! I know you will graduate as the one with the highest honors and many medals!! biggrin.gif Of course, my dearest Hazimah is soo intelligent and excellent at the university wink.gif
Yup, unfortunately, we cannot graduate if we won’t make a thesis here :’( The teachers here are like monsters : /

QUOTE
GOODLUCK on that!!! im sure you will do great, just make sure to have enough sleep and eat so you have more energy to do it

Ohhhh, you’re sooo very sweet !!! Thank you very much!! I need to go to the dentist because you made my teeth ache! biggrin.gif
I love you!! Thank you very much zillion times for caring much for me! heartemo.png LOL, I feel like I’m a member of MBLAQ, hehehe!
Brunei is rich of gold, and so your heart is made of gold, soo precious!!!

QUOTE
awwww thats so sweet of you hehe i will too ill remember you always! thank you for being so kind to me!!!! you are really an mblaq's A+ and MBLAQ will be so lucky to have you! to us and MBLAQ basha!!!!

Nyay!! Oh my, I tell you I’m not sweet. I’m sour like a lemon, eek!
But anyway, I’m very touched with this! Thank you zillion times again! heartemo.png I haven’t expected you would say this to me :’)
Don’t say that to me — say that to yourself! You are a very wonderful person, one of the few very wonderful ones here in Earth. Definitely, you’re an Absolute A+ who MBLAQ adores!! ♥♥♥

I told you that yesterday because you are very special to me already even though we have just met few days ago smile.gif You are already locked in my heart & thoughts, ok? wink.gif

Kyaaa!!! I am very (1000x) happy that MBLAQ is 2nd in Oricon chart and their 4 albums conquered the sales today!!! I really love this!! I thank the ones who bought and will buy their albums — we hope they will be in Number One tomorrow and for many days because they deserve it!

QUOTE
Mahal na mahal ako ni Seungho — Seungho loves me so much! nice one this one!!! keke ill remember your phrases that you gave me keke.

Thank you very much! And tell your friend that is TRUE!
Another one which I hope you like:
Sabi ni Seungho, makukumpleto ang buhay niya pag ako ang kanyang asawa smile.gif
(Seungho said that his life will just be complete if I’m his wife!)

I’m sorry it’s too long but he meaning of that sentence is heartemo.png (tagalog is very rich in syllables, yay!)
QUOTE
you just made me wana faint!!!! hahaha if there is such thing T_T i would cry from tears of joy

Ay! I hope that he will really make a message for you which is sweeter than what I said : ))
I wonder how would other forum members would react… especially his other fans here ~ Yahaha!! Honestly, I’d feel jealous but not so because I am happy when you are happy! biggrin.gif

Yap, I have finished the 200-word message : ) I’m afraid they will not like it. I even think the project managers didn’t accept it because they haven’t replied to me until now ~
Oh but well, I wish they will accept it because I tried my best to write what I feel for MBLAQ!

QUOTE
i was soo happy last time when i thought GO was the one online in ABM, but it wasnt him

Hehehe, that time was so funny. Many people instantly logged-in because GO was online! Actually, I was also thinking it’s not a hacker. The Dongba crew said that they give MBLAQ their ABM accounts through the projects. How could other people know? I think it’s one of J,Tune staff who got really curious of what is ABM so he/she logged in using GO’s account and by that, made many members crazy!
I hope this Christmas, one of the real MBLAQ will visit ABM and he will greet us in the Shoutbox or in the thread dedicated to him! I just hope we’re online the time he logs in!

Speaking about Daum, do you have an account there? I do not have one. I cannot open that website because it’s too heavy. It loads 0% when I open it. Almost all Korean websites don’t open here. (See, I’m very unlucky.)

QUOTE
but im glad he said something like how a person could call that as love when you dont really know them... im glad he thinks like that ^^

I absolutely agree with you! Oh indeed, he knows what true love is, and that’s what he feels for you, kyaaaa!! ; D

QUOTE
so sad how they dont judge by the quality of the songs but based on people's vote. of course people like snsd, iu would win coz they have soooo many fans, no matter how weird the song is, fans will still vote for them...

(T_T) This is 100% true and this is very saddening… For example, Mr. Simple isn’t a good song if you judge it through good song standards but SJ still won because there are A LOT of ELFs in SK : /
Are you an ELF? If you are, I’m very sorry for hurting you… I am an ex-ELF. Since I met MBLAQ, my love for other boygroups DISAPPEARED like a bubble in the wind.
QUOTE
our poor blaqies, i hear many koreans dont really like their kind of musics

What?? Y? :’( I feel like my heart is stabbed :’( Their songs are very amazing!! How come these Koreans not like those? :’( I hope that’s not true!

QUOTE
HEHE so cool of your parents to like MBLAQ as well jjang!!hehe say hi to you sister!

Hehe, I have 2 sisters ; ) (They are Joonie-bias). They say hello to you, too! : D
Oh my parents don’t like MBLAQ. They just listen to their songs unwillingly because we always play and sing their songs, hehehe.
QUOTE
i listen to their songs while studying also and my friend thought its weird ahahha! i listen so often, my siblings even know the lyrics XD

Why does your friend think it’s weird? sad.gif I hope she will become an A+ soon! Very good that your siblings are A+, too! We are soo many, I’m very glad!!

QUOTE
i hope you will do well for your studies mahal kita

Thank you very soo much for your sweetness again! I will try all my best! Mahal na mahal din kita ♥♥♥ (I love you very much, too!)

No comments: