Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Oct 27 2011, 03:35 AM

Darling Beloved Vina ~ !!!

QUOTE
HAHAHA I'm so happy that you found me~ hahahaha,

I’m happier to find you!! Good that I have a very strong sense of detecting very good-hearted people in the web!! Thank you God! heartemo.png I believe this is my only talent!
QUOTE
I really wonder how is there a person think so much alike as me?

This is MIRacle wink.gif Hahahahaha!!
I’m very sorry if I can’t reply quickly. When my sister goes online, I make her open the ABM and get all the updates and your message (which she doesn’t read because she respects our sisterhood). She’ll copy-paste all those things and gives it to me. Then, I make replies in MS Word (while internet connection is turned-off). I make messages for about two hours, yay! I can’t reply instantly because I easily run out of words. When I’m done, that’s the time I post them. That’s my internet life at home. We have to limit our internet usage because home connection costs high :S
Yap!! I’m very Seunghofied. I won’t look for any medicine to cure it because I love this disease!
Even once since the time I joined, I haven’t visited the MBLAQ pairings subforum because that makes me think they are like gay, eeek!
QUOTE
Joonie and the others are just like brothers, they don't have to pair them around cause that's awkward. hahaha

1000% agree with you!! If they’ll see that subforum and read its contents, MBLAQ would surely say, quoting Joonie’s famous remark:“I feel like vomiting now!” Hahaha!
I really don’t like Hyuna. It’s bad of me to judge but I think she’s very flirtish (??) I want Joon to stay away from her! My sisters and I often say that she looks like a 32 year old woman when in fact she’s still 19! But it’s true, right, that she looks very mature for her age?
QUOTE
Btw, I heard that Joonie'll make twitter early january~~

I HOPE THAT”S TRUE!! YAY! A very precious gift for the New year ♥♥♥ Ehehehe, if they will do that sexy concept again with Joonie, they would instantly give up because Joonie’s photo is the best!! I also remember I got angry of GO that time they were having that sexy concept contest when he tweeted “@Joon Let’s make a twitter now!” He should have just made a twitter account for him and let Joonie use it even for just saying ‘Hello’!!
QUOTE
hahahaha,DEAL! I'll stalk G.O or Seungho everyday so then when they update us about Joonie twitter a/c hahahhahha

Me, too! Actually, I only follow MBLAQ in my twitter account, yahahaha! So when they’ll tweet about it, I’ll know right away!

QUOTE
Haha but you don't want them to be single for their whole life right? that'll be really sad for them.

Yep… When that time comes, I’ll feel very, very hurt but I should be happy for them because they have married the woman who they truly love and who loves them much the same. I hope those lucky women will not hurt them and are very loving and loyal ones!
There is no hope for me to be Seungho’s wife. Bahh, I’m a perfectly horrible looking girl with many bad qualities.


In exchange of your trust in me, I also trust you with my face!! I haven't show this to anyone else...
This was taken last September 20 on my friend's 18th birthday: I'm the one in red on the right.

No comments: