Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Hazimah

Nov 3 2011, 06:47 PM

Dearie Hazimah~!!
No need to say sorry smile.gif I understand your situation very well and what you did is right ; ) I’m even worse in the coming days… you already know the reasons why : (
QUOTE
all i read didnt really came out T_T

That’s so bad sad.gif It also happens here, almost always. Don’t worry, just believe (and I believe) you will still get a high score because you’ve answered all the questions well ;D I hope you are not thinking about it anymore, smile smile.gif
QUOTE
then i read your message, and it made my day ^^ MBLAQ always help release stress keke and talking to you too also help ^^ thank you!!!


Reading your messages also make my day bright!! Thank you very much, too!!! I’m very touched of what you said : ) I was about to send you this message yesterday but my younger sister stopped me : / (It’s like she’s older than me, hehehe).
So, we’re in the same situation. I thought MBLAQ cds are available there sad.gif But you should not be sad anymore because your unnie bought them for you ; ) You just have to wait for them! I hope they’ll reach you quickly and safely! Btw, ordering from online is better because the cds sold there are made in South Korea ~ it’s really in an Absolute Quality!
QUOTE
yet she still wants to help coz she knows im all crazy for MBLAQ kyaaaaa

She’s very, very helpful~ I even think she won’t ask payment from you anymore : )
I said my unnie is bad because she is so bossy… I also can’t ask anything from her because she doesn’t yet have a job (she just graduated last March). But she said when she has a job already, she’ll go to Korea, marry Joonie and ask him to buy all MBLAQ cds with autographs, haha! Let’s see if that dream comes true (she’s also an A+ ^^)
QUOTE
no they actually havent come to brunei yet... many of my friends already paid hundreds of dollar for the ticket but they seem to will never come T_T

What a big pity to your friends! Their agency assured that they would come. I hope they are going to keep their promise and come to Brunei soon! If they won’t, the money which your friends and other KissMe’s have paid must be returned fully.
By the way, you have hopes for an MBLAQ concert there! Have you read the latest article in News Gallery? It says J.Tune is going to have an Asian tour! I pray very well that Brunei will get included! Although I think Philippines will be included because of Cheondung, I prefer them not to come here. I still won’t see them (T_T) (I’m so bad to other Philippine A+’s)

QUOTE
wow your subjects are sooo hard!!!!!... ? im taking accounting and finance as my major hehe,

Now you know my life is also very hard :’( Honestly, I don’t really know what I’m going to take in college. I just chose this major because I liked Social Studies when I was in high school ~ but I was wrong now that I am studying it here in college (T_T)— I have Economics this coming semester & I don’t know what will happen to me sad.gif
The professors are so strange here: they make us study law but we aren’t going to discuss law to our students in the future. It’s a very useless subject — they just like to make me suffer (T_T)

I’m going to be a teacher, hopefully, after I graduate. I also think your major is very, very hard too!!! My younger sister takes that as her major, and it’s very full of Math!! How do you survive that?? I’m soo weak in Math, I hate it all of my life!! I wish both of us to be successful in facing all of this!!

QUOTE
i too have ugly habits when i go angry, i tend to shout at them or just stay too quiet lol

At least, there are times you just stay too quiet (that’s good) ~ I always shout when I’m angry to release all my stress… my parents &sisters get irritated of me when I do that so they also scold me :S

QUOTE
seungho falls for a person with a good honest heart remember? ^^

But in two of their Mona Lisa interviews, he said he likes someone with Western body. I don’t know what he’s talking about but surely he talks about someone with a nice body T_T
QUOTE
im not good looking my self too, next time we meet, you will know how i look like haha.

I don’t believe you, hehehe! I also don’t want to hear you saying that to yourself so to be fair, we are pretty, very pretty! I don’t care about what others would say!
What I told you in my previous message is true and I’ll stick to my decision wink.gif Even in messages, I can see you are really what that very G.O.O.D. person!! biggrin.gif
QUOTE
just yesterday i was sitting with my friend when she accidentally wet her shirt with sprite then a man who is Philippines gave us tissues, how sweet! ^^

Woahh! (clapping hands) So there are still gentlemen left in the world! It’s so rare to find gentlemen these times ~ I hope the Filipino guys here are like that Filipino guy, too :’(
I also miss sprite… (I haven’t drank that for a already a year)

QUOTE
im sorry you didnt make it to the message :/ well next time i have other links i will tell you sooner ^^ KEKE,

Thank you very much!! Oh you don’t need to say sorry ~ you gave it very early but I was just not checking my profile so I missed it ; )

QUOTE
thanks so much!!! it seems like only few here like MBLAQ in brunei.

You’re most welcome! Same here in Philippines, I can just count the A+ here : ( So MBLAQ must not come here!!

QUOTE
yeah maybe T_T i really want to, but during his birthday, there seem no such thing, i remember there is one for thunder's birthday

Is our leader/husband-nim not loved? Hmm, if only we have too much money, we will make a message book for him!!

QUOTE
then we both ask G.O to call seungho to chat with us! that will be crazyyyyy!!!! EHEHHEHE

What a brilliant idea!! Hahahaha, because both of them are always together so there’s a big chance that when G.O. goes online here, he can also persuade Seungho to join him!! biggrin.gif That will be the best MBLAQ day ever!! I feel jealous of Eida unnie and Rossa unnie because they are online most of the day. They will never miss the chance of catching G.O.!!

QUOTE
its so weird coz when i like suju, i also like other artists lol

Same here!! When I liked Suju, I liked SHINee, 2PM, TVXQ and U-KISS, too. Btw, when I was starting to love MBLAQ, I still loved U-KISS. But one day in May, my love for U-KISS quickly faded away!
It was G.O. who tweeted that they are #1 in Bulgaria for 70 days ^^
QUOTE
btw for 2011 mama award, suju is currently voted by a lot of people, and MBLAQ is wayyy behind T_T so sad.

Indeed (T_T) I voted for them like crazy earlier and I discovered something. I don’t know if it really works but just try:

After you used all your email addresses, facebook & twitter accounts, just refresh the voting page. After that, you’ll see the “Voting Start” pop-out window again, so, vote again! Repeat the process ^^ I hope the votes we make really get counted.
It’s impossible to defeat SuJu but I hope, with all our efforts, we will be able to get them to top 2 in Song of the Year, and Dance Performance. I think our fandom is still small because Infinite is 5th in Dance Perf. (I even don’t know that song of Infinite so I was surprised they got nominated!) I’ll try to vote for them tomorrow and make sure they’ll get more and more votes! I read in the shoutbox yesterday that you have 30 accounts for that! WOW!!! You’re such a DAEBAK! biggrin.gif

QUOTE
i asked my dongsaeng about mona lisa, he said its addictive like wonder girls nobody, i was so happy that time KYAAAAA hahaha

Reading this also makes me very happy!! Waah~! I hope he will be an A+ sooner! We need many more male A+’s too!
Hahahahaha!! It will be soo funny to see Seungho beside a panda. He will finally meet his long-lost twin!! : D
How did you know Joonie is going to have a twitter next year? :’) I hope he will not forget about this!! MBLAQ will be finally complete in twitter!!

No comments: