Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Hazimah

Nov 7 2011, 03:54 PM

My Very Lovely Sister Hazimah ♥♥ !!!

QUOTE
will try maybe at night time T-T but i cant promise you huhu...

It’s ok wink.gif Don’t worry, I’m not forcing you into making a promise to me ~
Honestly, I am not a person who can’t keep promises that’s why I don’t make promises to all people : ( yes, I’m this bad… but still you can trust me!

QUOTE
me too i have stage fright too!!! esp when i use high heels one day, my leg just couldn’t stand straight after that i never did wear any high heels for presentations

I am afraid of high heels!! I think they are not shoes at all ~ They make our feet hurt very much! I will never wear those shoes all my life even if I’m just 151 cm tall (I’m so short, hahaha!)
QUOTE
do you speak tagalog or english when doing presentations?

I don’t use those languages. I use the language here in my place which is “Davawenyo” (it is very different from tagalog). That is the reason why I said I’m not good in tagalog smile.gif Our teachers actually require us to speak in English when doing presentations but I can’t avoid using my everyday language because English is hard…in the end, I get scolded always, hohoho.
How about you? Do you use English or Malay when doing presentations? I’m curious, too, hahaha!

QUOTE
oh my big difference and they at no 1 in animation chart and in rechoco( sp?) chart as well!!!

Oh yes!!! :’D When I read about that news, I became very, very happy!! It’s very good that they become #1 (I hope until now)!! They deserve it!! At least, if they can’t be #1 in imusicfes, MAMA, and GDA, they are number ONE in those charts!! I hope that they will also move to #1 in Oricon !!
And do you already know about the GDA poll (the Daesang award)? Suju is currently #1 there : ( Sadly I can’t find the link for it.

QUOTE
i still have 2 and a half years more after this exam.... how many years of uni do you have to go through?

(T_T)… We are the same!!! I have to go through 4 and a half years of college. So, I think we are going to graduate the same time?? I hope yes so that we will find job at the same time and go to South Korea together!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE
, i will soooo gonna tell you and send you some of their signs!!!1 it will be daebak only if its true!!!!

Really, you are going to send me some of their signs?? :’) Oh my!!! Don’t worry if you mail me something, you’ll just pay less because Brunei and Davao are just near!! Hahaha, just joking! ~ Of course, I would feel so shy to you because you’re going to give me those & I don’t know how to pay you back. You don’t need to send me those anymore if that really happens wink.gif I hope that really happens!!

QUOTE
, i guess he mustve like beautiful ones also T-T i forgot he like jeon ji hyun T-T

I am afraid he is the kind of guy who likes to go out on the streets with his girlfriend and be so proud of her because she looks very pretty (T_T) and other guys will get jealous of him… If he is like this, I hope he will change…. If there are guys who think a good heart is better than good looks, they are sooo hard to find T_T

Hehehe, I will drink Sprite when I’m free from school, I’m sure!! I will save money for it, kyaa!!
QUOTE
is shinee famous? i know my friend kind like them

Unfortunately, yes (T_T) They are now #3 in imusicfes. You know, groups from SM Ent. have many fans around the world (T_T)
I know that you’ll be more hardworking than me in voting for them, thank you very much!! I will also try to increase my accounts so that we can make them #1 in December! smile.gif

Thank you very soo much for the link to yuka’s post, too!! How lucky she is because she lives in Japan and MBLAQ always goes there… I’m very sorry for saying “suha” instead of “yuka”, hahaha. I guess I’m already 500 years old so my memory is weak ^^
Don’t worry, we also can high-five them not only two rounds but a hundred thousand rounds!!!
QUOTE
i like him because of his sexy eyes and cute cheeks too >_< such a cutie!!!!!

Oh my we’re the same! I think we have the same eyes biggrin.gif Those are the really most attractive parts of his face ♥♥ But as a whole, Seungho’s face is very over-lovely and handsome!!!

Always thinking of you ~
♥♥ Shammie

No comments: