Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

My Treasured Sister Vina !! ♥♥

Thank you very much for the ‘Hwaiting’ and for being patient for my replies :’)
Don’t worry, too; I will always be your Seungho-addicted sister who keeps on thinking, caring and loving you!! heartemo.png
Although I’m honestly a person who can’t keep promises, I am always trying my best to fulfill what I say! I am this bad but still, you can trust me!!

Oh my!! You can sacrifice your sleep just for studying? I can never do that!
QUOTE
but what I studied didn't come out :'( after the exam I was like arghhdlaksjdlaksjdieairajlkfjd… But can't help it anymore, so I forget it and PLAY

It’s soo saddening that your efforts have gone to waste :’( I understand what you felt that time very well… that happens in almost all our exams here (T_T) That’s the reason why I don’t study the whole day & night ~
And like you, I just forget about such things soon because I can’t change my destiny anymore, hahaha! Oh you like playing computer games ~ I don’t know how to play even one, tsk, tsk, tsk.

QUOTE
and when their face we're so close that they are about to kiss, the scene was cut to another scene, so most probably not kissing. YAY hahaha

I hope their lips never touched, I greatly hope so!! When I read what you said “only lips touching”, I thought I’d have a heart attack because that can still be considered as a kiss! I just calmed down upon reading the sentence I quoted…Btw, thank you very much for watching it again… I’m sorry I made you watch that awful witch for the second time :S

Do you like B2ST? If you do, I’m again apologizing as this might offend you: I don’t like them sad.gif I can say some of their songs are nice, though ~

QUOTE
"I don't know why but I like Joonie oppa" she said something like that in one of some show. Geez, if Joonie ever fall for her, I'd cry blood outta my eyes man

How dare her to say that!! I hate her even more, grrr… (burning eyes) Yeah me, too!! I maybe would not speak for months!!

QUOTE
. I mean seriously, Joonie is not that kind of pervert guy who would fall for her just because she's sexy and everything.

I assure you, he is not that kind of man! I don’t have much time to read through their interviews but I found these:
All by Joon
Fashion of Girls who you Like: Girls who have appearance that show their own appearance are good!
Q12. Please list 3 characteristics of girl that's attractive for you?
Girl who doesn’t lie. Bright minded girl. Loyal to her family.
What's your ideal girl like?
Joon : I like naive girls.
Lee Joon: “I’d like someone who obsesses over me and treats me well. As opposed to physical looks, I prefer someone with a pure heart.”

biggrin.gif Hyuna is never described in those answers! (jumps!)
Your male friend’s a real pervert, eew!! I hope you could stop him from voting that witch!!
Hahaha, the G.O. virus!! It’s okay for Mir to post selcas because he does that sometimes, unlike G.O. LOL! Peace G.O.
Yes, yes, Seungho has A LOT of photos of him and Joon together!! He said in the 12th ep. of Sesame Player that he has lots of such photos in his phone which the PD of SP made him upload on a computer — those pictures were shown quickly at the episode 1!
Sadly, he won’t upload them in twitter, in me2day or in his cyworld (T_T)

QUOTE
I was like jaw-dropping, not believing that these two are siblings. I even went to check on wikipedia and everything and then I finally believed.

I also did those just to confirm that!! Hahahaha!!
QUOTE
Yeah, I did that so in total I have like 11 accounts to vote hahahaha.

Gosh, you have so many accounts! I will try to make lots, too, so that we can make them win #1 this December and in MAMA!! I’m sure you read that they’ll be making an Asian tour next year —, they will come there!! I hope they will come on one of your free days, and that you have lots of money at that time!! You surely will see them biggrin.gif !! Kyaaa!!!! Takes lots of photos and their autographs, ok? biggrin.gif
QUOTE
hehehe but I'm the only A+ among my friends and my sister is not a KPOP fan. :'( how I wish you were here.

If I have super powers, I will come to you right now!!
What?! Your sister isn’t a Kpop fan? sad.gif I hope she will become an A+ soon!! I don’t like her to appreciate other kpop groups… just MBLAQ! Please spread your MBLAQ virus to her...
I understand your situation of being the only A+ among you & your friends. My friends aren’t Kpop fans because they don’t like listening to songs they don’t understand… but actually I don’t like them to know about MBLAQ. I’m a selfish A+ and I’m so bad because I don’t like to make our family bigger (sorry….)
What are your friends’ favorite kpop groups, btw?
QUOTE
Haha yeah, he just need to get rid of the 'R' in every 'L' hahahaha I bet he'll, he said he got 20/500 for SAT hahahahha

Indeed, hahahahaha!! Oh my, he got 20/500 in SAT? Hahahahaha!! My gosh, Cheol Yong!!! He makes me ROFL!! I remember my lowest Math score in high school — I got 4/120 in an exam, and that’s worse!!
QUOTE
I think it's just a joke among the Blaqies, I think it's good in a way of showing how close they are that they are teasing each other and they don't actually feel offended.

Very G.O.O.D. point !! They are real brothers ♥♥♥♥♥ Hahaha, I hope next time, Seungho and Joon will draw ugly faces of them as a revenge!

QUOTE
Exactly, that's why I refrained myself from using the computer so that I won't go and look for their updates on twitter hahaha

The 1 tablespoon I said includes twitter updates! Don’t avoid news updates about them, hahahaha, especially now that we’ll be receiving more news because they made a me2day! Speaking of me2day, follow me at SunShineeP wink.gif That’s my sister’s account. She made it when we were still fans of SHINee. It has been useless since March, haha!
I’ll add you up tomorrow as I’m at home ^^
It’s so good that they’re updating it frequently — I just wonder who from MBLAQ updates it ~

We’ll just stay away from watching their shows smile.gif I know we can’t live a day without seeing MBLAQ — they make up 40% of our life!!
QUOTE
Thank you! I hope so too, and you too, good luck in for your school comeback. hahaha

You’re very, very welcome and Neomu, neomu Kamsahamnida!!! ^^ Hehe, if MBLAQ will make a Korean song comeback this December, I made a school comeback today ~ School is very horrible (T_T)

(T_T) I didn’t have internet connection at home since Saturday so I wasn’t able to help trending #GOrgeousDay and send him birthday greetings in twitter and me2day at exactly 12 mn of November 6 :’( But I hope he received my birthday wishes to him through a prayer ~
Loving you much and many hugs to you ~
♥♥ Sammie

No comments: