Sunday, March 25, 2012

Messages for Kathy, Becca and Jesse

THANK YOU!, Jan 28 2012, 10:26 PM

Thank you very much for your very kind reply!!

It’s ok if you don’t post in the shoutbox when you update threads ^^ I understand your reason, however, do not think it disturbs the conversations going on in there ^^ It’s our (me and other A+’s who rely on you) to check the threads from time to time smile.gif

Many, many thanks to you for being open to receive requests!! Kekeke, if I will have requests someday, you will surely be the one I’m going to ask for you are so friendly smile.gif
God bless you always!
Sincerely, S….

Hello!, Jan 28 2012, 09:14 PM

Fury, let’s make the SOPA thread alive! I commented there ^^

Re:Fanfic, Feb 14 2012, 12:40 AM

Kekeke, just read this almost 45 minutes before it’s 12 mn in South Korea ^^ Thank you very much for recruiting me! Haha, I wonder what you will do about this info ;D
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Time: 11:20 PM KST
Something you like: Only one thing? Food, of course ^^
Bias (one only): (you can never doubt this) Yang Seungho heartemo.png
Just tell me if I answered some details wrongly. I’m really unsure of what to answer on Time & Something you Like… Thank you again, and Have a 100% Happy Valentine’s Day!!

P.S. About your Thank you in your previous message, You’re Very Welcome!
I’ve been inactive since the last time I posted an update in the It’s War thread that’s why I haven’t replied. It’s my younger sister who posted the replies in the past few days.

Re:Fanfic, Feb 14 2012, 01:12 AM

Answers!

Eating in Various eating contests >> Shandy >> Hippo

I answered your PM without opening the link first (so sorry). Ohhh, I have to find time to read the story! As of now, I’m quite busy reading Les Miserables for my World Literature subject angry.gifMy brain cells continuously die like yours, too, but I don’t believe what you are saying! Your story makes me wanna read it now but I have an exam tomorrow dry.gif

Do anything you want with how I look. It doesn’t matter to me; even if you make me ugly, it’s fine! My face is far more horrible than what you can think about, surely ^^ Tons of good luck to your work! I’m looking very much forward to it!! heartemo.png

Re:Fanfic, Feb 14 2012, 01:36 PM

Shandy ^^ Heheh, so I came at the right time!
You guessed what role I really like to play! It's just in fics where I can be a professional cook laugh.gif

Re:Fanfic, Feb 20 2012, 09:42 PM

Kathy (T_T) I'm very sorry for replying just now...

Yay, please put me in a coffee shop (Starbucks, kkk) ^^
Actually, wherever you put me it's fine with me. You have more brilliant ideas than I do smile.gif
I trust your writing skills very much ^^ Always believe in that trust : ))

Btw, we're almost getting to 1.5 million views for This is War! I'm sorry for not updating but like what I told you before, I keep on watching it, and also make my sisters watch it.
Please forgive me for not yet reading what you linked me... I will read them when I have time.
The fic you linked me last week is outstandingly awesome... and shocking!! I was really shocked of Seungho without clothes??!! Honestly, your story has fully entertained me — I wish what I read in my World Literature class are as great as that! (See, you beat Shakespeare and other classical writers, oh yeah!!!) biggrin.gif

Keep writing and making us happy!!
God bless!!

MBLAQ, Feb 7 2012, 08:45 PM

Their first win was for Y on June 3, 2010 at M!Countdown.

If you mean award for an event, their very first was in the 17th Annual Republic of Korea Entertainment Arts Awards Ceremony for Group Singer Award ^^

Re:Jessie! , Feb 7 2012, 08:31 PM

You're very welcome!! biggrin.gif

Maybe you can ask someone from our moderators to change your username into small letters? I think they will consider your wish because you are just going to change your name into JessLoveMir ^^

Jessie! , Feb 7 2012, 01:03 AM

I’m sorry if I’m sending you this message … just in case no one has answered you about your question earlier. We can’t change our username/display name sad.gifOnly the ABM staff and Investors have the power to do so. And…
Why change your username? It’s already nice!

No comments: