Sunday, March 25, 2012

Messages for Hazimah

Re:MBLAQ <3, Feb 7 2012, 11:29 AM

If you still don't know, musicstar.sportsseoul. com votes count towards Bugs. (courtesy of iLikesushii08 at YT) Fighting! biggrin.gif

Re:MBLAQ <3, Feb 5 2012, 03:36 PM

Bye.gifMy Dearie Sister Hazimah!! Bye.gif

I miss you sooo much!! We’re both busy now at school sad.gifDaebak to our studies!! biggrin.gif
I’m fine ^^ Finally the thesis is over, but the stress is still going on.
Hahahaha (laughing very loudly)!! Finally our forever precious MBLAQ won two times in MCD!! When I read the news about those last week and last Thursday, I wanted to faint in the PC room, and when I walked my way home, I cannot stop smiling so widely!! laugh.gifI was like a fool, wahahaha!! It happened because of you all, my beloved A+ families biggrin.gifYou are all extremely hardworking everyday, like our beloved MBLAQ biggrin.gifYour hard work can’t be equaled to other fandoms’ efforts! You all made MBLAQ very, very happy— I love you all, more than words can say! Kyaaaa!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Please forget about yesterday’s MuBank…that’s nothing. As what other A+ said, that program has a history of dishonesty. I won’t ever believe MuBank! I will only believe them if they make our MBLAQ number one, hahahaha! (I’m also unfair^^) I know that they will win number ones today for Inkigayo and the next weeks biggrin.gifGambatte!! Basha!! Fighting!!
Don’t worry about Seungho. I think that he understood what happened yesterday that’s why he tweeted Saranghamnida. It’s for all of you who continuously support them whatever time of the day & night! His tweet last Thursday was also soo sweet! That’s one of my most favorite tweets of him! heartemo.png
Aww ~ So there is no squash there. Anyway, it isn’t important — what’s more important is that you are keeping yourself healthy!! ^^ Kekeke, I assure you I don’t skip meals. Diet is never in my dictionary laugh.gifSpeaking of diet, Seungho made me laugh when he tweeted, “Goodbye my diet”, wahahaha!! When KARA’s Gyuri tweeted her sad feelings about dieting Seungho replied, “Diet ~ it’s hard”. Kekeke, our Seungho cannot resist the temptation of food for a long time ^^ KA+ give lots of food to them everyday. It will be wasted if he wouldn’t eat : )

QUOTE

did you know GO ah ah ah is not autotune?? its his real voice how amazing is that!!!


Really? ohmy.gifHow did you know? It really sounds like it’s autotune!
I already saw their MBC Gayo Daejun performance. Their performance is very great!! I love how they sang until the end like nothing wrong was happening. Seeing that performance made me feel prouder I’m an A+!! They’re soo cool!! However, I still want to kill those MBC people who mismanaged the background music angry.gif

I noticed that there is a dog in the album jacket photo at the first time I saw it posted here in the forum — It’s because the first part of the photo I looked at is the “100% Ver MBLAQ”… then there, I found the dog’s figure! ^^

QUOTE

yeah this is war song is too powerful, if i were them, i cudnt even get the singing part right coz id be breathing more instead haha...


Me, too, haha! I hate dancing+singing together, so I won’t ever join that MNet contest of doing a ‘This Is war’ cover just to win a 100%Ver signed album! I can only do that after I die!
Their life is soo hard, indeed! I watched their “Making the Artist” and they practice until they dance the choreo perfectly! Because of that, their practice often lasts for about 6-8 hours!! My gosh, I will die doing that X_X

I hope Lauren would speak English to him!! sad.gifI thought she would speak English but until this time, she doesn’t. I want to hear Seungho speak English with her! His tweet “see you next day my daughter” made me terribly happy but I want to hear him speak more : (
Hahaha, Lauren’s Jeonjaeng-iya is sooo cute!! Because of her, I sometimes sing it using her style biggrin.gifHer frog dance is very cute, too! Seungho was the one who made her do it! Hahaha, he looked so proud after she danced ^^
Do you think Seungho is very biased to Lauren? Me, yes. I wish he would treat the 3 fairly in the coming episodes~ Hehehe, Dayoung is so naughty! Good that she didn’t hit Seungho’s head when she woke him up ^^ I feel jealous of Seungho and G.O. Their rooms look so clean and organized!
Hahaha, true!

QUOTE

heheh she even kissed him twiceee under seungho's request!!!!!


I’m thankful he only allows baby girls to do it to him ^^ Kekeke!

QUOTE

but i wouldn’t mind, coz yuna is a wonderful girl she is so kind and beautiful too... i like her ^^


I agree with you!! I wonder what she will say if she knows who her admirers are smile.gifIf I were her, I will get more inspired and will thank them many, many times!

QUOTE

yeah true i think it makes them less stress coz there might be issue like she might cheat on them.... and our boys will get hurt and felt tired ... i dont want that... i guess they are playing safe keke


I can imagine their faces when they know their girlfriend cheated to them ~ Especially Doongie because it will be his first heartbreak! Better to be careful than to hurry ^^ Good MBLAQ, good!

My unnie already stopped admiring Seungho ~ She discovered 2PM Junsu yesterday laugh.gifWe are watching 2PM show and it’s very funny! (but I will not be a hottest, still a loyal A+ wink.gif)

QUOTE

i always see joonies words amazing... his motto is enjoy the pain... so short yet so deep... in life pain is everywhere... and happiness might come and passes by real fast... that is why instead of craving for happiness, why not just enjoy the pain for now ^^


Thank you very much for sharing his motto!! I absolutely LOVE it! Very inspiring!! :’)
That’s the reason why I don’t call him a babo. In several of their interviews, he says more things with sense than any other member in MBLAQ : ) Thank you very much, too, for explaining his motto beautifully! You made me appreciate it more!! biggrin.gif

Hahahaha!! All music programs, be prepared of MBLAQ + A+ combined powers!! We will get all number ones!! laugh.gif

Wishing you lovely and happy days heartemo.png
~~ Shammie ^♥^

No comments: