Thursday, January 26, 2012

Messages to Vina

Re:Darling Sister!!, Nov 19 2011, 04:15 AM

heartemo.png Vina heartemo.png !!!!!!!!!

I over-missed you very, very sooo much!! Don’t worry, I’m very patient biggrin.gif You’re forgiven although you don’t need to say sorry smile.gif It’s okay wink.gif
By the way, you don’t have to make promises to me because I’m a person who can’t keep promises (have I told you about this before?) I’m very sorry if I can’t change myself from being like this, this bad… however, I’ll try my best to do what I tell you! And, reply anytime you can~!! ^^

I’m sooo very happy to hear from you again!! Oh yeah, zillions of Congratulations to you for finally graduating from secondary school last Monday and Welcome back home!! I’m very glad you’ve been excellently fine these past days and that you arrived safely back home smile.gif Aww, you’re busy in business now — that’s a good experience for I am planning to build a company with Mir in the future! I will be supplying rice and fruits to him, and he will export Jangseong apples to us ^^ Welcome to our club, my dearie business partner! Kyahahaha!
Graduated from secondary school already so… you’re going to be in college in the next school year?? Wow!! I wish you tons of good luck & blessings! I hope that you will be given a chance to study in Seoul !! : DD
QUOTE
QUOTE
aaaww, thank you! love you cause you always encourage me :3


((hugs)) You’re very welcome! You know you’re also one of my inspirations and encouragers!! ♥♥♥♥♥
I saw Kim SooHyun!! I remember in his face a combination of Key and Taecyeon! I don’t know why but I’m weird for seeing this ^^ Please forgive me for saying this ~ please forgive me~ He’s handsome but he’s not my type. Y? It’s because MBLAQ are the only ones who catch my eyes!!
He’s all yours!! I don’t have plans to take him away from you, hohoho!
And wow, Joon and he have something in common >> They starred in Jungle Fish. SooHyun just starred in Jungle Fish 1, though ~
QUOTE
I swear whenever he wears that 'stussy' shirt he always looks so cute and he's always cute everywhere~

1000% agree with you! I am even hoping he will always wear shirts like that but it’s impossible ~ Ahh, he looks very cute in anything he wears!! heartemo.png
Indeed! the Japanese are so lucky!! They are going to have our MBLAQ again >> I’m soo thankful that they will receive that award! I think it’s their third award since debut? That means they’re much loved in Japan. Other big names in Kpop haven’t received that award, as far as I know biggrin.gif Let’s just fly to Japan that time in our dreams ^^
QUOTE
And I don't really like Yoseob cause he's always over-reacting in laughing in the show.

Now it’s time to say bad things about him, hehehe ^^ I wonder why a lot of girls like Yoseob. He’s not that likeable in personality and when I look at him even for a long time, I don’t see any handsomeness compared to when I look at G.O.’s face (I realized G.O. is handsome just last August, hahaha) I can even say he looks like a monster sometimes.
Regarding Joonie vs. Kikwang showdown, I really felt bad when Joonie lost it just because he wasn’t able to do the ‘spinning on the floor’ thing. I think that’s the reason why he considers Seungho to be the best dancer in MBLAQ (because S. can do that). Kikwang seemed boastful there. He felt like he was better than Joonie. On the other hand, Joonie was very humble. He just looked nervous but still cute ^^
QUOTE
they are saying that now MBLAQ is close with SHINee… as we can see that they are also close with 2AM now from the picture of Seungho and G.O with the 2AM members.

If people say that’s true, it’s hard for me to believe them. Only Joonie & Onew are close; the rest of SHINee are questionable ~ It also seems like the rest of MBLAQ aren’t close to Onew.
Oh, Onew. He’s my only favorite in SHINee! I like Onew until now but he’s not n enemy of MBLAQ in my heart smile.gif I agree with 2AM being close to MBLAQ! Yeps, the Sydney photos say it all! Also, Changmin just tweeted a picture of MBLAQ in a magazine , too (see the twitter thread).
QUOTE
I downloaded the full episodes of the show, kkkkkk, I'll screencap it soon and send you by your next reply~ :3

Huwaah!!! Your laptop has many GB of MBLAQ videos and obviously, the downloading speed is so quick there, gosh!! (clapping) You’re very, very lucky to see their faces in HD! I just download their shows from YT using youtube downloader, and the downloaded videos are not in an absolute quality … but it’s better than seeing nothing, hahaha! I should not complain ^^
Kyaaaa!! Thank you very sooo much for the screencap!! ♥♥♥♥♥ I’m soo excited to see it!! THANK YOU!!
QUOTE
hahaha I like their movie and songs too~ I like Zac Efron and Logan Lerman~ kkkk

Awch! Forgive me again…I don’t like the movies and songs of US these times~
Hehehe, Logan Lerman is my ex-husband. I never found Zac Efron handsome, yay!!

Tender Hugs & love from your ever devoted,
~Sammie


Re:Darling Sister!!, Nov 30 2011, 07:33 PM

heartemo.png ~ My Dearest Sister Vina!! ~ heartemo.png
I greatly, greatly, unexplainably missed you!! I am soo overjoyed to read your messages which I missed very much :’) It’s been so long since we last talked… I always pray you are feeling G.O.O.D.!! My sister is the one who operates my account in the past days and she didn’t really bother to check my message box ~ I’m very, very sorry sad.gif
I’m soo glad to hear your survival report, hehehe!! There are riots there?! I can’t believe there are things like that there…I hope those won’t happen again! I can’t wrie a survival report now ~ I haven’t yet survived my studies :S
QUOTE
Haha not college but polytechnic in Singapore

Do you have to go to polytechnic first before proceeding to college, or the equivalent of college in Singapore is polytechnic? Hehe, I’m confused ^^
I think Chinese and Korean foods are the same in many ways so it’s a mystery why your dad doesn’t like Korean food~ I hope he would realize this sooner so that you and your whole family will have a trip to Seoul next year biggrin.gif
Honestly, I like 2PM even without Jaebeom! They are my oppas! (MBLAQ are my boyfriends wink.gif ) I’m not a Hottest, too ^^ I read lots of interviews about them and all that you say are true!! I’m sure you are watching their Idol Army right now, haha!! Who do you like best among them? I like Nichkhun best not because he is handsome but because of his ‘grandfather-like’ and caring characteristics (according to interviews) ^^
Have you read their Hallyu Pia interview in the News Gallery? KYAAAA!! They’ll really have an Asian tour as said by G.O.! Your future is clear now ^^ Prepare your money now!!
Hahahaha!! ROFL on your comment for Yoseob’s face which is 1000% true! It’s just strange that lots of girls dream about him…. Dreaming of a frog! LOL, hahaha!
Could it be that the end of OMS is because Kikwang joined in? Just joking ^^ Seungho & Kikwang can’t do ballet, anyways, so still Joonie must be proud of himself! Kikwang had much difficulty making the lotus pose, so is Seungho in Sesame Player kyahahaha!! Ahahaha, Onew’s ddakbam is the most painful in the Kpop industry I believe!! He and Lee SeungKi (once said to be the ddakbam king) had a showdown before and Onew won it ^^ Yeah, chicken!! He’s soo addicted to it! Have you watched their Hello Baby? He even admitted he loved the chicken more than he loved the baby they were taking care of!! I even think until now if I can’t marry Seungho, I’d look for Onew ~~ (ambitious…)
Speaking of MBLAQAttack, it has been so long since their forum went down, and they haven’t yet resolved it. It’s a pity they were involved in a plagiarism issue (it’s not their fault). I like random things! Hahaha, I wonder how that laugh of Seungho “2x faster version” sounds like! Must try to hear that when I have free time! Thanks muchies for the info!!
I overly thank you very, very, very much for your wonderful screencaps!! Those photos don’t look embarrassing at all!! They look absolutely handsome!! I wonder whose dog is that which Joonie was resting his head on, hehehe! Mir’s very strange face is soo daebak!! Kyahahaha!! Only he can do that expression successfully!! It’s him with the mannequin, right? hahaha! Seungho’s photo in Picture 25 which comes after Joonie and Seungho’s neck belly pose — His smile is so sweet there ♥ I wonder who is with him in that photo!! You’re right, his baby picture with Seunghoon makes me wanna pinch his cheeks so hard! He loves his brother very much, hehe! Oh, I can’t choose the best photo!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!
Their latest photoshoot scans are sooo LOVELY, too!! MBLAQ is the best in all pictorials!! Hahaha, in the ODINA mag, Joonie has got more photos than others ^^
It’s better to get attracted to Asian guys because they’re nearer to us, haha, and they have better and kinder personalities!
I’ll play their Christmas song all day long in Christmas, surely!! I’ll just imagine they are singing in front of me! I’m actually glad they postponed their album release. My sister told me they would go to Japan a few days after coming back to SK from LasVegas! How soo tiring! I hope they won’t have jet lags… They must sleep for a whole day when they come back to their dorm! Just because of work, they have to forget themselves (T_T) But they are happy with what they do… I really hope they don’t feel tired!


Sincerely and ever devotedly yours; God bless you always!!
♥♥♥ Your loving sister Shammie ♥♥♥

Re:Darling Sister!!, Dec 4 2011, 11:39 AM
heartemo.png My Dearie Sister Vina!! heartemo.png

What have you eaten to call me unnie??!! Hohoho, joke wink.gif Oh, don’t call me unnie~ treat me as if we’re just the same age ^^ The Philippine law isn’t as strict as in SK, hehehe ^^
Honestly, these days I haven’t been studying very hard. I’ll tell you the reason why later in this message wink.gif Ah, next Friday I’ll have my 2nd set of major exams… White Forever will be the only reason for me to be happy on that day! I really love their photo for it — they look very healthy, cute and handsome! Let’s pinch their cheeks, hmmm!! heartemo.png
To clarify our confusion, I looked for polytechnic’s meaning in Encarta so after seeing it, yeah, I agree it’s the equivalent of college there ^^ Anyways, what course do you plan to take up?
Your dad is unlike Seungho because Seungho isn’t picky when it comes to foods, haha! I’ll tell Seungho to teach your papa to eat Korean foods, OK?

(While making this comment, 2PM’s Heartbeat is playing in my sister’s laptop coincidentally ^^) LOL, I thought Jaebeom is a frightening leader because he looks strict in my opinion! Poor him! Maybe this is the reason why he left them ^^ I’m curious of what you meant of “cheap style”, may you please tell it to me (hehe)? Wooyoung is indeed a very lovely guy, too! He is the “atmosphere-maker” in 2PM (like our Mir ^^)
Right now (after hearing Heartbeat), my younger sister said that maybe 2PM is like MBLAQ because they both have the same interesting and funny personalities but still very manly (she also read their interviews) wink.gif So my sister also has agreed with us biggrin.gif

Of course, your dad would allow you to see them! (think positive ^^) I hope you’ll immediately find a job!! Fighting~!! Wahhh!!! If you save more money, themore chances for you to get a VIP ticket! I really wish you can have that ticket!! There are many Singaporean A+’s here in ABM~ You should meet them then you’ll have ones to be with! ^^

Onew always thinks about chicken, tsk, tsk, tsk ^^ He’s such a joker! I think Yoogeun forgot him already because of that!! Hahaha, you observe very well! Yeah you’re right; I’m a leader-lover ^^ I honestly didn’t intend to love leaders—it just so happened that I become attached to them, hohohoho! Remembering Seungho’s laugh, yay, I’m not only a leader-lover… so I also love guys with something “grandfather-ish” in them (Seungho’s laughter and Khunnie’s personality)

Ay, I should visit the MBLAQ Attack now. I haven’t visited it yet ~ thank you muchies for the G.O.O.D. news! I really don’t know the reason behind the plagiarism issue but I read that they got involved in that through their blog. Happily, it’s over now ^^
QUOTE
I wonder how it feels like to be his brother, so lucky~~ hahahaha

Seungho even fetches Seunghoon from school! I wonder what the reactions of Seunghoon’s schoolmates are when they see Seungho! KYAAA!! How much more would you feel if you become Joonie’s friend … even just being friends is OK, right? smile.gif

Right now, I already have 355 MB of MBLAQ photos ^^ I hope the pictures keep coming! We love MBLAQ photo floods!
Most of my crushes before had been Chinese guys, especially when I was in my primary and highschool years. Many Chinese live here in Davao so many handsome Chinese guys are around me ^^ I also crush on Western guys, especially princes from other countries. Before meeting Kpop groups, I was hopelessly crushing on Prince Amedeo of Belgium (please I beg you, don’t look for his photo because he will just disappoint you (T_T)
Me, too! I support international relationships! There are many good-natured guys around the world so there’s no reason to stop ourselves from liking foreign guys ^^ Also, it is good because two cultures will get to know each other better ~ It’s interesting!
Don’t your parents agree with this sad.gif? My parents agree with this since intermarriages are common among Filipinos now.

I hope they will make MV for White Forever!! I think it will be very different from their usual MVs because their photo concept for it is colorful ^^ Our MBLAQ will always surprise us so let’s be patient biggrin.gif You’re right! Our BLAQies are doing well this time despite the pressure. I hope they won’t have their comeback in January though. I’d like them to come back in February. We all must celebrate it together with Joonie’s birthday!! biggrin.gif

Kyaaa!! Same minds think alike! You correctly guessed what I like to tell you about!!
I watched a bit of “Scent of a Woman” and finished “Lie To Me” already!! I honestly want to endorse to you to watch LTM but was afraid that maybe you are busy with 2PM shows these times. Now that you said something about it, please go watch it!!
Look at my banner —the couple there are the leads in Lie to Me! And the Hangeul written there are 1st: The last line in ‘You and I’ song and 2nd: Kang Ji Hwan ♥ Yoon Eun Hye (my most favorite OTP forever and ever) and Naege Kojitmareul Haebwa, the Korean title of Lie To Me!! As you can see, I’m very addicted to LTM these days. It is the reason why I’m not studying hard right now!!
Actually, my sisters & I are supposed to watch Scent of a Woman before LTM. But since we know Yoon Eun Hye already, my elder sister insisted that we watch it first. I was expecting it would be boring but I was wrong. I think the first episode is already interesting so I continued~ then after the 2nd episode, I got addicted!! I think it’s a very wonderful series; very funny and makes you feel in-love (well, IMO) ^^ It’s actually my #1 most favorite series now!! Many people (especially K-series addicts) said episodes 9-16 are already boring but for me, all episodes are very nice (there are many LTM fans worldwide who agree ^^) I love it very, very, very much although it has imperfections! I don’t know what your reactions for it will be but please, watch it^^
Enough of my LTM-craziness — Scent of a Woman is not successful in catching my heart from the start. I think I have to watch all its episodes before I can judge it. This sounds discouraging but don’t be discouraged! Still, watch it ^^
I am especially very thankful to you for your Hwaitings and Aja, Aja!! You’re the best!! biggrin.gif
Best blessings & wishes for my best sister heartemo.png
~♥Your devoted sister Shammie ^^

Re:Darling Sister!!, Dec 10 2011, 06:12 PM
~♥♥~My Ever Precious Sister Vina!! ~♥♥~

Aww, so your obsession over Korean dramas made you call me unnie ^^ I’m so sorry I can’t make you call me that, hahaha! I’m such a killjoy ^^
Thank you very much for the ‘Fighting’ cheer!! I keep thinking about it! Also, neomu, neomu mianhamnida for replying just today. I read your message last Tuesday but I have been so busy lately so I can just reply today, you know (T_T)

“White Forever” is a very, very beautiful song! I love listening to it!! I’ll listen to it all day long in Christmas while watching Scent of a Woman ^^ !! They look soo amazing in their photos heartemo.png I love their MV, too, although it’s just composed of BTS videos ~ it shows our MBLAQ without script!

QUOTE
Architecture, I hope I can get in and I won't regret of this choice. hehehe, scared that I'd regret of it. So, are you in college now? :3

Wow!!! You’re extremely brilliant! I can’t draw nicely at all ~ Last Thursday, there was a drawing exhibit of Archi. students in my school and I just fainted looking at their drawings of houses and buildings!! I’ll be very glad to see yours, too (if you would allow me to see them ^^)! Of course, you can get in! Trust your abilities, trust yourself, trust God!
If you don’t mind, I’ll tell you two little things to ponder on when choosing a course…

1) List down all your interests and choose one which you like best. Take the course related to that.
2) Once you chose the course you really love to take up, look into the subjects included in it. If all subjects seem OK to you, go on! If you think some subjects discourage you, it’s your choice whether to change your mind or stick to that course. If it’s your only interest, it’s best to stick to it. If you have more interests other than that, check courses related to them ^^

If things related to Architecture are your passion, go for it! You won’t regret anything because if something is your passion, you can survive all the challenges that will get in your way ^^
Yeps, I’m in my third year in college already. This is the most frightening and killing year in my entire college life (T_T)
Have I already told you what course I am in? If not yet, I am taking up an Education course majoring in Social Studies (I’ll be a teacher :S). I must study history, economics and law. Unfortunately for me, my only interest the time I went into college was history so I proceeded in taking this. I just accepted with 0.000001 % of my heart the economics and law & other difficult subjects. Fortunately, I’m still alive after almost three years of being under this course. I have soo many regrets, too, but since there’s one & a half years left before I hopefully graduate, I’ll continue my struggle.
Hehehe, if only MBLAQ is already present way back in May 2009, I would have taken up a course named MBLAQ studies majoring in Yang Seungho ^^ Sadly, it’s too late ~

2PM + MBLAQ special corner ^^
Because of Wooyoung’s liveliness, his co-members don’t stop pleading him to be serious sometimes, hahaha!
Hahaha, yes, Chansung is the shikshin in 2PM! He also has weird sleeping habits which might interest you! (Sadly I can’t find this interview anymore) ~ Once Junsu was not yet sleeping, he saw Chansung get up and sit on the bed. The next thing he did was he closed the notebook on the table near his bed! Junsu was very shocked because Chansung did that while sleeping! The next morning, Junsu told Chansung about it and Chansung himself was shocked, haha! He didn’t remember anything~
Junho also told a story that he saw Chansung sleepwalking…going to the refrigerator and taking out an orange. After that, Chansung ate the orange normally while still sleeping!! Wahaha!! So his hunger still doesn’t calm down even while he sleeps! I think we should also introduce him to your dad ^^,
Lastly, Wooyoung experienced brutality while sleeping with Chansung ~ While they were soundly asleep, Wooyoung got instant shock because Chansung suddenly placed his leg over his neck! Hahaha! Poor Wooyoung got choked — we can’t imagine how heavy Chansung’s leg is!!
Their interviews are as interesting as MBLAQ’s, I swear!! You must read them!

QUOTE
Manly and cool in performance and all. but then in variety shows they are showing their true-self and kinda babo and funny~ i like it. Cutest idol groups ever.

Absolutely true!! I remember Junsu saying they might look like beasts on stage but off-cam, they are as gentle as rabbits ^^ I also think that the idol groups whose manliness can’t be doubted on are only 2 of them! I never ever saw someone from these lovely groups act girlishly in photos or anywhere they go. They’re just pure men unlike other groups! I love pure men!!
I also have one dark secret to tell you~ Honestly, the voices I love most in KPop are not from MBLAQ. I love Junho and Wooyoung’s voices most, very, very much!!!

QUOTE
Sure~ I really hope so~ wah, I hope that they are friendly, cause Singaporeans are not that friendly with foreigners like me, unless those I know from the same school as me~ ;3

Singaporean A+’s here are friendly! They are surely welcome to be with you because they are always looking for SG A+’s! Once while reading the shoutbox, ‘asteria’ (if I remember correctly) said A+’s are rare to see there in Singapore so she’ll be very happy to meet co-SG A+’s here in ABM ^^

QUOTE
I'd wait for Seunghoon to school at the gate and wait for Seungho with him when we end school~ hahahahhaha totally happiness~

I’ll join you!! We must follow them so that we’ll know their home address and next, MBLAQ’s dorm address!! biggrin.gif

The collection has grown ~ reason why I have 584 MB is that we save photos of all 5!
And you, you’re very loyal to Joonie ^^

Talking about handsome Chinese guys, hoho, not even one from them became my friend! I also like to experience having a handsome guy friend or friends ^^ Walking with them at school is cool ~ We’ll be hurting some hearts, sorry, but we’re just friends with them! Seungho & Joonie must not worry because if that comes true, we won’t ever forget about them!! Do you know Mario Maurer? I think you know about him since Thailand is closer to Indonesia and Singapore ^^ He’s handsome and I want him to be my friend. I’ll only love him as a friend, that’s all !!
Love for one’s country is stronger in Chinese culture that’s why your parents are like that. I’m sure little by little they would become open-minded to international relationships, too, don’t worry ^^ Hahaha, I will just get into an international relationship if one from Seungho, Onew and Nichkhun will marry me wink.gif I hope the same for you, too, of course!! Ah… more important thing is that we marry the right guy who loves all about us—good and bad sides—and who will always be faithful & honest to us!!

Our poor lovely darlings slept at 5 am yesterday! Waahhh!! I even can’t survive sleeping later than 3 am (the latest time I slept this week)!! They must nt overwork themselves like this if they plan to come back in January sad.gif Yeps, it will be one of the best gifts for him ever!! Not only Music bank, but Inkigayo and Music Core as well ^^ Aside from happiness, we’ll again see them crying —due to happiness ^^ But for now, I’ll not expect highly. Whatever happens in their comeback, I’ll be very, very happy!! What’s important is they and A+ are always together and we see them!!

I tell you not to expect much from LTM, too! Hahaha! I’m afraid it might bore you because most Korean series addicts got bored if it…But well, opinions differ from person to person ^^ Tell me your opinion about it once you’re finished watching it ^^
I’m sure you’re done watching Scent of a Woman already!! Thank you very much for telling me some things about it biggrin.gif I’ll be watching it this Christmas eve, hohohoho!!

It’s okay!! You know I’m very patient in waiting for your replies, like how patient you are in waiting for mine wink.gif I’m worse than you actually as you see :S You must not worry~

Always thinking and caring about you, my sister dearie!!
~Lovelots from your ever devoted Sammie ^^,

Sister Dear!!, Dec 12 2011, 03:46 PM
Dearie!!

In case MIM is gonna happen in Singapore, I looked for Singaporean A+'s around and I saw these:
Asteria
Singaporean A+'s

As you see, there are a lot but not all of them are active ~ At least you have a clue of how many A+'s are in Singapore ^^

Lovelots and God bless you!
Advance Merry Christmas!!

~ Sammie wink.gif


Re:Sister Dear!!, Dec 18 2011, 03:15 AM

heartemo.png~My Lovely Darling Sister Vinaaaa!!! ~ heartemo.png

You’re very welcome! I hope you will be able to be friends with them here! Msshady is also a Singaporean~ You’re soo lucky because she is the Strategist (ABM project coordinator) here !! Because of that, you can easily participate in JooMi’s Birthday Project --- read more in the ABM projects forum ^^
MIM is Men in MBLAQ ^^

Where do you watch Scent of a Woman? Thru Youtube or what else? I will watch it thru a fake DVD ^^, Awch, too bad that some episodes of it are not working! I hope you will find some working videos of it soon~ Thank you very much, too for watching LTM! Soo nice that you like it and that it made you happy! Indeed, Park Hoon is soo cute! It is not obvious that he was born in 1982!! I was so shocked when I knew about that!
Oh your courses are all related to Arts! I think you would do very excellently in both your choices ^^ Whatever you choosee, I will always support you!! Daebak, sister!!

LOL, just call me Mrs. Yang when I become a teacher (hopefully) !!! Hahaha!!!
Hehehe…I’m really right that you must participate in JooMi’s Birthday Project!! Please do!! It is your chance to give Joonie & Mir gifts biggrin.gif I won’t participate in it no matter how much I love to~ I have no money (T_T)

I’d like to watch 2PM’s Idol Army, too, but it’s impossible because my sisters & I only dedicate the free memory space of our computer and laptop for upcoming MBLAQ videos and photos~ You know, I can’t watch it directly in YT… I have to download them first. But anyways, someday if I already have my own laptop, I will definitely watch it!!

Wahahaha!! I never thought Chansung is a greater Shiksin than Seungho! I must make Chansung my brother (because I also eat as much as that ^^) If Chansung has the strongest leg in 2PM, we can never imagine how painful it was for Wooyoung when Chansung put his leg on his neck!! Good that Wooyoung has successfully moved it away or else, he had gone out-of-breath!! It must be nice to hear Wooyoung sing a ballad ~ I haven’t yet heard him sing such songs yet~ And if they he & G.O. would have a showdown, I would be so confused of where to go!! Yay!

Ok, Mario Maurer >> read about him here and since I am not obsessed of him, I just searched for a photo just now >> Mario. I’m very sorry for my bad choice of photo, hoho~ I recommend you to watch his movie A Little Thing Called Love. It’s very funny, too! I hope you’d like it ^^

Speaking of their comeback, KYAAAAAAA!!! They already finished recording all songs in it! One thing is taken away from their crowded schedule finally! They are surely practicing the choreo these days…. We will always love and pray goodness for them!! I hope their album gets released here in Phils so that I can finally have an album of them~ How about you? Have you bought their BLAQ Style and Mona Lisa albums?

Btw, I’m very sorry for this… I made a siggie for you >> open this. I made it because you love Joonie very much. I chose that photo because he looks very, very cute in there!! It’s on you whether you’re going to use it or not. If you’re going to use it, many, many thank you very muches to you! Don’t put a credit, too (example: Siggie made by_). It’s all yours! It’s an advance Christmas gift smile.gif If you’re not going to use it, it’s ok ^^ I would not feel hurt because at the first place, I don’t know if it suits your liking ^^ It’s just a simple siggie ~ I don’t know what to put to make it nicer. I just think Joonie’s face is the one which makes it look beautiful, hehehe~

Thank you very soo much endlessly for the support!! But, bad news, I’m not feeling well with my studies. It is so hard for me this time. However, I must go on~ Fighting!!
Don’t forget to sleep 8 hours a day biggrin.gif Long sleep is very refreshing!! God bless you and Advance Merry Christmas!!!

Ever yours devotedly,
heartemo.png Your sister Sammie

Re:Darling Sister!!, Jan 1 2012, 01:24 AM
heartemo.png My Dearest Beloved Precious Sister!! heartemo.png

nod.gif Have a Blessed Happy New Year!! nod.gif


Hoping that you celebrate today very happily with your family and everyone you are with!!

I will not tell you my many, many wishes for you but expect they are all good!! Honestly, what I wish for you, my whole family, MBLAQ, and myself are the same nod.gif
Thank you very much for being a part of my life last 2011 !! I’m soo very happy to meet you!! I will forever cherish that day we met each other!!
I assure you that you will always be a part of me in the coming years biggrin.gif
I love you very much!!

Devotedly your A+ sister,
heartemo.png Shammie biggrin.gif

Re:Sister Dear!!, Jan 14 2012, 07:39 PM
My Dearie Very Much Missed Sister Vinaaaa~!!!

I’m very sorry for not replying to you right-away ~ I read it the day after you sent it. Reason is that I am, as always, very busy doing mountains of schoolwork (T_T)
I didn’t fall asleep while reading your lovely message! I love reading long texts related to my happiness ^^
It’s all right ^^ Thank you very much for the New Year & Christmas greetings and wonderful wishes, too!! I wasn’t able to greet you last Christmas because I fell sick ~ So, belated Merry Christmas, too biggrin.gif
I also missed you very much!!! We will always be sisters — growing closer and closer even though we don’t talk with each other everyday ^^ Every message we exchange gives each of us more understanding of each other, right? smile.gif
Btw, we really have so much to talk about since last year, kekeke! Many things about our boys happened in just few weeks!

How are your results? They are Daebak, right? Many, many Congratulations!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for the info about where you download dramas online! Now I know where to get the episodes which are wrongly subbed in fake DVD’s!
I’m very glad you loved watching Lie To Me!!! Hyeon Ki Joon’s lines make me giggle ~ I want to hear those things from someone!! Oh my, Ice Cream couple must marry each other anytime this year!! Guys there are so blessed with ‘baby-face’ genes! There’s another guy like Park Hoon—Song Joong Ki! You can check him out in Sungkyunkwan Scandal (maybe you’ve already seen this?) He’s an ‘85er!! Sorry to Seungho but Joong Ki’s face is also in my mind now ^^

Thank you very much for recommending those shows! smile.gif However, I’m very sorry if I can’t watch them this time (T_T) I assure you I will watch them when I become free from school life… I have to wait for a long time (T_T) I feel soo sorry because I make you watch shows and you watch them but I can’t watch what you recommend — please forgive me (T_T)

They will start to have their Asian tour this March or April?? They’ll go to Japan first so
there’s still a lot of time left for saving money biggrin.gif When is Chinese New Year? I hope you receive lots of red packets so that you can order 100%Ver!! Their album’s very awesome!!! This is War MV is sooo impressive and spectacular, too! I really love their song, story, choreo, and acting!! Gahhh~ Joonie and Cheondung are soooo good but I am more impressed by your Joonie!! They’re so good in crying!! I rather laughed at Seungho’s tears — I wonder what’s the reason behind it! Maybe he got very affected of their MV’s story or the song’s meaning, kekeke!!
I’m sure you heard all their songs ~ what’s your most favorite? Here’s my songs’ ranking from best to not-so: This is War, Dangerous Girl, Hello my Ex, Scribble, Run.
Run is nice but I get irritated of the sound effects and G.O.’s ah, ah, ah >_> I don’t know when I’ll get used to it ~ Scribble also had the same case as Run ( ‘jiur su isseulka’ repeated 6 times) but I got used to it already ^^
Yeah ~ The S War trending topic! Hahaha!! It didn’t last long because the A+’s want to see It’s War instead of S War. They stopped tweeting suddenly!! That’s just a small matter, anyways ~
QUOTE
They crop out the scene where the girl blocked doongie when joonie trying to shoot him into gif and wrote "Girl, you haven't watch Y?" hahaha I think it's funny, there's a lot of these funny post geez and I swear Joonie's new haircut, SEXY.

Hahahaha!!! Girls kept leaving Joonie broken-hearted in MV’s! (In real life, you should not let that happen, ha! ^^) I also want to say the story is very touching but I didn’t really cry while watching it smile.gif
I love their new hairstyles!! Before, I used to dislike Mir’s hairstyle but now that it’s styled the same as in their MV, I love it now!! I already imagined Seungho having that hairstyle even before so I wasn’t much shocked when I saw his new look ^^ Of course, I love it!!

QUOTE
Honestly, I haven't bought any of the Kpop album or any star, singers album for my whole life. I have no money for that, and 'album' I've ever bought are fake vcd hahahahaha I should have money but when I was young, I was so gullible so my mom just 'saved' it for me, so when I grown up, practically spent my money on unnecessary stuffs, and wasn't even any fans. MBLAQ is my first idol, and this is my first fanclub, and never had love any other idols as much as I love MBLAQ that's why I'm a pure A+ hahahaha

How very good for you! In my case, I wasted money for SuJu’s ‘Sorry, Sorry’. My sisters and I were so crazy for them in December 2010 so I bought it disregarding the price. It will be my 1st and last album of SuJu. If only MBLAQ albums are sold here, I would definitely buy one! Right now, I only rely on free downloads ^^ I hope we get to buy even one original album of them!!

So your mom never gave your ‘saved money’ back to you? Go claim it now! Ahahaha, I’m worse! When I was a kid, I never thought of saving so I’m regretting now unsure.gif What unnecessary stuffs? If you like them, they’re not like that at all ^^

QUOTE
hahahaha omg that's why sometimes I've thoughts about marrying Caucasian, so then I'll have pretty kids

I also thought of that!!! Hahahaha!! But I’ll go to SK first ^^ My darling Seungho is my main goal~!! Ohh, Mason is very cute!! If I have a son like that, I’d always bring him wherever I go!!
Have you already fallen for Mario Maurer now? Kekeke

KYAAAAA!!! I’m very excited about HB, too!! When I read the news about it, I screamed soo loudly although it’s about 10 pm at night the time I read it! KYAAAA!!! They’re going to take care of 3 children ~ it will indeed be messier and funnier!! Hahahaha, from the preview, I think Joon isn’t sure of how he is going to take care of them! He just sighed ~ LOL!! Seungho and G.O. are just confident ~ let’s see if they can handle them all (including Mir, Joon and Cheondung)!
Yep, I agree with you about the WGM spin-off! If it’s Hyunah, I would cut her head off! There’s nothing to worry about because Joonie can’t fall in-love quickly with a girl ^^
This year’s very good for them so far biggrin.gif I can’t wait for the result of MCD ~ I’m not sure whether they’ll get #1 but their performance deserves to be #1!!! (though I just judged this thru pictures and opinions of other A+) A+ are working soo hard this time — I hope all our efforts would also be repaid!! biggrin.gif MBLAQ #1, KYAAAA!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!! Always be cheerful biggrin.gif

Always your devoted and loving sister,
~ ♥♥♥ Shammie

Re:Sister Dear!!, Jan 17 2012, 02:46 AM
~ Vina-ya ~


I will reply to your very cheery… (and sad because of the things you said regarding your school >> I totally can relate to you, 100% (T_T)… message on Saturday. I don’t have time yet but I have time to post here in the forum (tsk, tsk, tsk…)
I want to steal Lauren’s place!!!
Don’t feel sad, please… I feel my heart tearing down because I don’t want you to be sad (T_T) Oh well actually, I also feel sad. I want to comfort you with a hug…. Let’s cry together, huhuhu.
Fighting dear!! The sun will always shine and tomorrow is another day of a new beginning. Always remember Shammie-ya is constantly thinking and praying for you :’)
Btw, you can watch Mario Maurer’s movie anytime ~ you know I don’t like you to do something you don’t want to do. Take your time watching all the shows you are watching now wink.gif
One more: I forgot to thank you endlessly for accepting and loving my gift siggie :’) I was afraid you wouldn’t like it ~ Thank you very much!! Kekeke, you made me laugh at your credits…Sammie Yang (when will that come true? shy.gif)

Again, Fighting and God bless!! I wish us all – you, MBLAQ, me- sooo many blessings!!
Your 100% IN-LOVE with 100% Ver sister,
~Sammie

Re:Sister Dear!!, Jan 21 2012, 01:45 AM
My Precious Dearling Sister Vinaaa~~

Finally, my very nose-bleeding exams are over. And finally, my thesis outline is OK although it still lacks a lot of things. Hooh~~ I can breathe a bit easily now.
Thank you very much for the support and understanding!! You helped me very much!! smile.gif
I feel soo sad today. My brother 2PM Junsu’s appa died, and my wallet got stolen (which has a picture of Doongie & money in it) (T_T) Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. If something/someone is taken away from us, it means God will give us something/someone better. However, Junsu’s appa is already the best for him (T_T) It hurts a lot… He must let all his feelings out… Ohhh :’( What’s important now is that his appa is in Heaven already. Real happiness is there smile.gif

Thank you very much for worrying about me; you’re soo sweet and good-hearted as always smile.gif I eat leafy vegetables everyday and drink about 10 liters of water (hehe, I’m a water-addict ^^) so I won’t ever fall sick again ^^ You also promise to take care of your health, too, ha? smile.gif
QUOTE
Yeah, we've been getting in more understanding and closer with each other ever since the first time and i hope we'll understand each other more by each message and we've actually talk comfortably about everything with each other now.

Indeed!! biggrin.gif This is just a proof that although we’re just talking through this, we still developed a wonderful sisterhood biggrin.gif I thank you sincerely and heartily for everything — for sharing and listening to me ^^ We will make our sisterhood blossom more and never die!! heartemo.png
Dearie, I hope you’ve already recovered on your results. Don’t ever lose hope, Gambatte!! (in Japanese, it means “Never give up”) That will be one of our mottoes aside from Fighting ok? ^^
It’s wrong of your teachers to feel disappointed of your results. They must instead have encouraged you, and told you something positive about it! I see that you’ve still got good results!! Telling you they’re disappointed is like they’re telling you to do better next time without any heartfelt concern. Teachers are supposed to be comforters, not ones who expect much from their students to be always the best. They must show that they believe that you can do it and that there’s hope for everything! (I’m ranting because I learned the Code of Ethics for Teachers).
About your dad, I truly now what you feel (T_T) My papa is also like that (and he even includes MBLAQ as one of the reasons why I fail). Hearing that from them is so distressing, especially that we want them to comfort us in times like this. Before I used to cry very much but now, it seems like my heart has hardened dry.gif I really envy my mother because my grandfather comforts her whenever she failed her exams before, and in all of her saddest times :’( Sadly, I never met that dear grandpapa of mine. So someday, and remember this, we have to look for husbands who will comfort their children and us in their lowest times. We have to marry husbands who are very supportive, appreciative and encouraging!!
(Kekeke, through HB, we will analyze whether our imaginary husbands have those traits ^^)
Have faith in God, dear ~ you will be able to get into Architecture! Don’t feel stressed, too. I join you in praying that you will be in Architecture.
Like what you said, you can still get into Interior Design — and that’s almost the same to Architecture but it has not much Math (it’s better!!) And you will not suffer the fate of some of your friends who have to re-take their English (ahh, soo tiring!) I will surely take your advice!! It’s bitter to regret at the end so we must finish all school work as soon as we can!! We can enjoy everything much better after we finish doing those curses! biggrin.gif
Fighting and Gambatte!! Think positive!! biggrin.gif
KYAAAA!!! GIVE ME TEN for SONG JOONG KI!!!! Sisters really think alike!! laugh.gif I only got motivated to watch Sungkyunkwan because of him!! Although I don’t like his playboy character there, I just can’t resist looking at him!! He’s in Running Man?? Gosh!! You make me want to watch it now, arrhh!! But oh well, my devotion and adoration for my Seungho is always heavier in my heart than my crush for Joong Ki, hahahaha!! heartemo.png Seungho is inside my heart, Joong Ki stays outside ^^ I will really watch the shows you recommended me for that’s my happiness! I have to restrain my excitement for them, KYAAAA!! biggrin.gif
HELLO BABY HAS FINALLY STARTED!! KYAAAA!! If tomorrow I can download the entire HB episode 1, I would tell you my reaction about it!! GOSH!!! I sooo wanna watch it now!! I saw two cuts last night of Seungho laughing — the way he laughs, oh my heart!!! That’s the way I laugh!! Now you have a clue of how I laugh in real life! biggrin.gif This is unbelievable but I also got surprised seeing him laugh upon seeing G.O. wearing the prince costume and when he saw the other clue while looking for Lauren! Vina!! What does this mean?? (*faints*)
I also followed their accounts for I want fresh news from them! Lauren’s dad is very kind for he replies to A+’s tweets. We must try our luck, too! Maybe we can request him to send our well-wishes to our hubbies and he’ll do it for us?? ^^
QUOTE
Oh you don't have to worry anymore my sister, my brother-in-law can take care of the kids well in the future!!!

Hahahaha, I will stop worrying if we’re already married! laugh.gif Oh dear, I will just be Mrs. Yang Seungho in my dreams ~~
I agree with you 100%, he’s a professional appa!! He has no close nephews like G.O. and Mir but he goes very well along with Lauren, Leo likes him second after Doongie, and another baby girl loves him, too!! At first I thought he would be a cold guy who will throw his trademark burning glare at the children, but he proved me wrong! He’s a very ideal husband!! He treats children from his co-members soo differently!! He has transformed into the affectionate and soft Seungho! Where in Universe can I find someone like him? I’m going to faint!! Even my elder sister wants to marry him <_<
Lauren, Dayoung and Leo are really soo cute and charming!! I want to make Dayoung smile! She just makes a sour face because she feels afraid of the camera, and since she has grown seeing only her family, she feels afraid of the new people (especially the old ones) around her. If she’d get used, she’ll also smile often ^^ G.O. is obviously having a hard time on her. I’m sure he feels bothered that his charm can’t make a young girl smile, hahaha! I also guess he’s jealous of Seungho!! Leo said Joonie is the one who disciplines them (you’ve read Leo appa’s tweet, right?) I wonder how Joonie disciplines them! Disciplining may be in a gentle or strict way so I feel confused! Kekeke, let’s see in the following episodes! Honestly, I think that your hubbie will also be a good dad. It’s just that their babies now are uninterested of him~
Doongie and Leo look like they are brothers!! It’s just meant for Cheondung to find his missing brother!! The only child who will be closest to Mir is Hajin, hahaha! The presscon photos are just soo crazily nice!! Joon & Mir will be the unusual appa-son tandem laugh.gif Seungho totally takes into his heart that he is Lauren’s appa; always touching her cheeks and telling her not to be afraid of the many flashing cameras… I can’t help but fall more deeply for him ♥♥♥♥♥
I think WGM spin-off will be fun — only in Joonie’s part, though, hahahaha!! We will finally know how Joonie treats girls. Let’s see why his more-pabo past gfs dumped him! Thank God, he didn’t end up with them~ those girls are too shallow-minded!
MBLAQ didn’t win MCD very sadly (T_T) However I was expecting since last week (bad of me) that they would not win. Not that I don’t believe in them and A+’s efforts but I am naturally like this — I don’t expect much so that I won’t feel so hurt when bad news comes. This means we will have to triple our double efforts! I understand that it has to be this way ~ T-Ara’s Lovey Dovey is appealing to Koreans (for me, they’re preference is just duhhh~) There are still chances!! At least, even a single #1 will be soo fine! Aside from the #1’s you mentioned, they also have topped the Gaon Albums Chart in the 2nd week of this month (#1 100% Ver, #8 BLAQ Style, #10 Y) Actually, all their albums are selling strongly in the Gaon chart!! biggrin.gif That’s worth a celebration!! Voting systems in music programs show popularity just in SK, not worldwide ^^
I also have difficulty voting for them especially that the internet connection here is slow. I can’t make accounts quickly (T_T) Worse, even for once, I haven’t helped in voting and streaming until now ~ I just search for them in Naver, Nate and Melon sad.gif I hope you were finished making accounts in Mnet Korea and Japan!! biggrin.gif I think I also will have troubles in those websites…
Plus, I sooo love their performances!! (I’ve watched only MCD and Music Bank perfs last week) My heart is falling more in-love and flying up the Heavens!!
QUOTE
but I cried too at the end, it was so sad adding to my crappy result on the same night (9th,at noon got my result & at night This is War MV released on youtube) so I was like crying for joonie alone in my living room, thinking that I was the only one crying but there's a lot of A+ crying!!! hahahaha

I seem to be the only one who has a hard heart because I’m the only one who didn’t cry :S
I remember that day has also been soo bad for me. In fact, MBLAQ releases good things at my most burdensome days! They are just the only bit of comfort to me but they work magic smile.gif
Actually, they are singing “Don’t you cry, cry, cry, cry ~” in their background (starts at 2: 22 seconds) in Jeonjaeng-iya!! So, why did you all cry?? Kekeke ^^
(Right now, playing 100% Ver)
100% Ver album looks very beautiful!! I want to have it!! Please buy it, please!!
QUOTE
I see, so no repeat lyrics song are the ones that you like? I'll take note of that

Yap, yap!! 100% Correct!! But, I just changed my mind last Tuesday ~ I like Run now but it still stays in the 5th spot ^^
Thank you very much for your answer!! Are you confused of what to put in 3rd and 4th between Dangerous Girl and Hello my Ex? Even I feel confused! Honestly, This is War and Dangerous Girl are together in #1, Nakseo and Hello my Ex in #2 and Run in #3! hahaha!!
It’s only MBLAQ who makes me love all their songs, arrrhh!! heartemo.png I also loooove ballad songs that’s why upon hearing Nakseo, I fell in-love with it!! I also love Rainy Days but Nakseo is better for me, you know wink.gif Btw, my most favorite ballad song by MBLAQ is My Dream ~ I listen to it everyday. It’s the first and last song I play in my cellphone everyday, kyahahaha!! Although tey mispronounced “dream”, I still love it!! 2PM-related: If you’re interested, listen to “I Will Give You My Life” in Don’t Stop, Can’t Stop album! Its title already touches my heart! Another by JYJ’s Jaejoong (Sungkyunkwan OST) Naegen I-byeol naegen Kidarim” (in English, I think it’s like “For you it’s Goodbye; For me, It’s Waiting”)… It’s so very beautiful!!

Your Seungho-devoted and your ever devoted sister,
Love & happiness be all yours ♥♥♥ ~~ Shammie






No comments: