Friday, January 27, 2012

Messages for Qwert and Eighty7

Re:Reported Post from 120120 [TWITTER] Seungho's Tweet, Jan 21 2012, 01:49 AM
Yesterday, there's a member named Keexswerb who posted spam messages in some threads. I clicked report on her post thinking that it will be a way of reporting to the moderator about her activity. It is finally solved. I think she was already banned. ^^ I'm very sorry for bothering you ~~

Sincerely, S.

Re:Reported Post from 120120 [TWITTER] Seungho's Tweet, Jan 21 2012, 02:15 PM
You, too!! biggrin.gif
Btw, Thank you very much with all my heart for translating tweets soo quickly!!
We owe you soo much!!
God bless you ^^





For Eighty7
We have to keep this forum a clean and safe place. At least I can help by this little way ^^

Thank you very much for your immediate action, too!

No comments: