Monday, November 14, 2011

Message to Hazimah

November 13, 2011


My Very Treasured Sister Hazimah !! heartemo.png
QUOTE
yeah so tall and have nice legs…so jealous

Yay indeed, especially the Kpop girls! I feel jealous of them sometimes because I was not blessed with such legs, haha! Although we are not as tall and have nice legs like them, we can still walk very well, right? Hehehe wink.gif
QUOTE
my mum and i watched a Philippines series yesterday, i see they speak tagalog and english together just like you yeap malay is our language but we seldom use them anymore now... :/ thats why im not such an expert in malay :/

Oh, there are Philippines series shown there? O_O May you tell me what is the tile of that show? Thank you very much in advance! I wonder why they can be shown there because shows here are awful :S
You’re much better in English because even though you don’t include many English words in your everyday language, you speak English very, very well !! ^^
Thank you very much for your answer! So what is the name of your everyday language? Hehehe, so many questions from me… Mianhamnida…
Yep, my semester started last Monday and you’re right, I have night classes. Because of this, I almost have no time for ABM forum. I can’t go to the PC room (T_T) It’s my sister who posts often in the forum this time.
I warn you in advance that I might be completely gone in the coming days and weeks; I’m very sorry (T_T) Thank you very, very much for the good luck on my school work! You’re soo very sweet! I wish you the same more, more good luck in every thing you do!! ^^
We are as busy as MBLAQ right now! The Australian A+’s are very lucky because they will see them for tonight’s concert!! I feel very jealous ~ I also can’t see their fancams. I hope you see those!!
QUOTE
i cant wait for that day to come, by then we will start to be independent and have someone to be married to keke

About marriage, hahahaha! Seungho is waiting for us! heartemo.png KYAAAA!!!

QUOTE
if i talk about mblaq to my friends, i will bore them lol and they will probably think im crazy haha.

Same here! Well, if they are not willing to meet MBLAQ, let’s be happy! Because if MBLAQ comes to our places, we will be the only ones who know them ^^ MBLAQ will be so happy to entertain their only fans, right? We don’t have any enemies with their attention ^^ They will pour their whole attention to us!! ♥
QUOTE
since we are now good friends

Aww ~ you’re so nice!! Don’t worry I’ll send you something when I saved much money already! Although it is not something MBLAQ-related, I want to give you a gift!!
QUOTE
infinite is even a new group, how come they are more popular than mblaq T-T korean people really must’ve not like mblaq style T-T so sad, if you see, many koreans participated in the voting...

The gap between MBLAQ and Infinite is so high. They have 191, 000+ votes while MBLAQ has 119, 000+ votes (if I remember correctly). Votes are coming in slowly because I think A+’s are very busy studying and doing their jobs. Although I feel hopeless for MBLAQ to win, we all know that they are the VERY BEST boy group in the whole universe!!!
Yap, there are many Koreans who vote. It’s sad that there are just few Korean A+’s (T_T) I hope we can request 2ne1 fans to vote for MBLAQ. The Black Jacks might help us a lot since 2ne1 is the best Female Kpop group right now… I hope they would think that Dara will be happy if Cheondung and MBLAQ will win even in the Best Male Kpop Dance!!
QUOTE
he will dance and practice a lot, until he gets more fit :/ im scared for them esp mir who got thinner everyday T-T they should just eat more!!!!!

You’re right! Seungho always wishes to become thin since “Art of Seduction” so he does everything to be as thin as his MBLAQ brothers, haha! Oh yeah, Mir looks very thin in pictures. He quickly gets thinner now, especially after his lower back surgery…
I wonder why Mir gets thin. A+’s send them lots of foods. Maybe he doesn’t eat much? sad.gif Haha, thank you! The first time I saw that photo, his eyes are like telling me “make me your avatar, please ~” Aww, he is very cute and handsome there!!!

QUOTE
i might reply you late, coz i have to revise for exam T-T

It’s okay. I also send you late replies as you see. I even will send later replies (T_T)
Focus well in your exams! You will do very well in them!! ^^ Remember, November 24 is near ^^ This time, I am also breaking my head thinking about a problem for my thesis but I can’t think of something until now ~
Like Seungho, we have dark clouds above our heads!

By the way, have you already heard the song “You and I’ by our MBLAQ (OST for Scent of a Woman)? It’s very, very beautiful !! It’s very calming to the heart ♥♥♥♥♥

Always sincerely yours,
~♥ Shammie

No comments: