Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Oct 26 2011, 12:11 AM

My Precious Sister Ervina!! (High fiving you back biggrin.gif)

Thank you soo much for trusting me! Telling your name to me means that you have trust in me! biggrin.gif I will never ever break your trust!!
QUOTE
my only bias is Joonie~

Hehehe, we’re “only one-man” girls wink.gif Good!
Waah! All my sisters are Joonie-bias !! I have an elder sister and younger sister who are very crazy about him, too!! Btw, he is my second most favorite because he is very 4D and good-hearted!! biggrin.gif As you can see on my profile, I put a picture of him and Seungho with three hearts showing my love for them heartemo.png (That doesn’t mean “Seungho love Joon”; I don’t love pairing two boys together!)

Mir will surely come back to twitter after reading your message!!! ♥♥♥
I miss his tweets, and most especially, MBLAQ’s crazy tweet fights soo much!! Without him, those silly conversations won’t happen sad.gif
Speaking about twitter, when will Joon have an account? Twitter will be more fun if he’d have one!
Let’s have a deal: We must make sure that when he already has one, we’ll be his first two followers : ))
QUOTE
I don't really have much to talk about but maybe a bit of cheondung since he seems to be a bit 'alienated'

Indeed! But I think it’s good that he doesn’t have many friends in the celebrity world, especially the Kpop girls — they’re soo pretty and almost perfect! I’m very afraid of MBLAQ having celebrity girlfriends. Thinking about it already kills me, how much more if it will come true (looking depressed)…
QUOTE
G.O and Seungho actually done a pretty good job as the hyungs. so no worries as the older oppa are take caring our little oppa. hahahha

I think they didn’t… They haven’t persuaded Mir to come back to twitter yet!
Joke ~ IMO, they think that Mir is responsible enough to decide for himself and that whatever he thinks of is good, so they support his decisions smile.gif

QUOTE
I might be leaving the internet world as on 1st november~ :'(

:’( (sobbing) I feel so sad and afraid we will have fewer convos in November because of our differing schedules :’(
QUOTE
I'm originally from Indonesia, and I'm Indo-Chinese hehehe

Where in Indonesia are you from? Jakarta?
And you’re a mix of two wonderful races, how nice : )) This is the reason why you’re very, very prettiest!!
QUOTE
so as I go back, I'll have my internet back~~ :3

I’ll be waiting for you!! But honestly, I don’t know if I can be active the time you’ll be coming back again :’( Neomu chwesonghamnida :’(

I’m curious — do you live alone or with one of your parents (most possibly, your mom) there in Singapore?

Let’s not give up voting for them although the Japanese seem to bring us down every passing day.
QUOTE
I want my blaqies to win some award or feel proud of themselves since they never really win any much awards

Unfairness is really one of my most hated things in the world. The Korean and Japanese music worlds are very unfair to them : / sad.gif
Me, too. I really wish they will get recognized. Even if they can’t be the #1 Kpop group, I hope they’ll win many #1 awards! They deserve those!! The people who vote for other groups to be #1 are just so blind …

No comments: