Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Oct 30 2011, 01:29 AM

So you live there since 2009 ~ it’s been a long time already!
I’m sure your parents felt so afraid to send you alone not because they don’t trust you but because it is a foreign country with unfamiliar people. They want to protect their very beloved daughter from any harm smile.gif
QUOTE
I was like quarrel a lot with my sister which is almost everyday, so I wanted to stay away from her for a while but now I want to live with her back, cause it's kinda lonely~ lonely~ lonely [2NE1-Lonely hahaha]

(singing Lonely, LOL) I felt the same when my “witch” elder sister went away for almost a month to work in a hospital in a far away province. Ehehehe, the more you hate, the more you love ; )
But I hope you won’t have quarrels with her again!
QUOTE
he's that kind of Chinese parents that's extremely over-protective but on the hindsight, it shows how much he cares about me, and loves me, which made me loves him more :3

My parents are over, over-protective, too. Although I hate it sometimes, like what you said, it makes me love them more because it shows that they love us ♥ It’s very nice that we see this attitude of our parents in a good way. Others make this a reason for rebelling, tsk 3x~

Oh my! That’s a lot of bad things! It was a very eventful month for you when those things happened! I couldn’t figure out how you lived each week with only 10 bucks!! I thought there are no snatchers in Singapore because it’s a very rich country! I pray that won’t happen again!! That bad guy took very necessary things from you; I hope he is already in prison!
It’s so good that you had your best friend with you to support you at those times (a best friend indeed!), and that your dad responded quickly when you told him about that ~
May I ask what an I/C is? Hehe ^^

Yep, I’ll be careful!! Actually, I also became a victim of such incident long ago but the ones who victimized me were women. Luckily, they just got 10 bucks from me. Since that time, I never turned my head to anyone who called me on the streets.
QUOTE
And up till now, I've never tell my dad about losing my wallet, so I kinda feel bad about it. but I survived hahahaha

Don’t tell our dad about this anymore — let’s bury this memory in the past! Hehehe, sometimes it’s hard to tell things like this to our parents because we are afraid to be scolded. My sister lost her expensive watch last March and until now, we haven’t yet told our parents about it~

QUOTE
really? I think I registered in the global Mnet website which never require cellphone number. but i think that's only for MAMA voting

I’m not sure what it was for but possibly, it was for MAMA ~ Thank you very much for that info! I didn’t know there is a global Mnet website ^^ I’ll register there right away so that in December, I can finally help our MBLAQ!

I take your advice of copying my sister’s number on a paper! Thanks muchies! I’m lazy to memorize numbers, nyahaha!
QUOTE
Yeah, I hope they know that we, the international fans love them so much~ and hoping the South Korea's fans can open their eyes and spot these DIAMONDS!

If they would remain ignorant of MBLAQ’s presence, we’d be glad to exchange places with them wink.gif (complaining mood: ON) They know that they are very well-loved by international fans but why do they rarely use full English in their tweets? We even outnumber Korean fans and they are already good in Korean so why not use English in tweeting? They’re good at it (especially Cheondung) but they just say “Thank you” and a few English words occasionally dry.gif I feel jealous of Japanese A+ because they tweet in their language, too.

QUOTE
Haha, don't worry, they just wander around, I don't think they eat people but monsters do! Our school has one though, playing the swing in our art room~

Correct! But if I see one, I’d really break the silence around me! I’m such a chicken-hearted person, haha! Gosh!! If I’m studying there, I’d avoid that room forever!

QUOTE
I think he already did now, he looks tired behind the screen but on the screen he always shows his smile, poor Joonie, I hope he can rest well. Mir looks skinnier too! poor Mir~ I hope G.O will feed our farmer a bit fatter~~

Good observation! I don’t like him to fake his feelings but for the sake of other people (especially for A+), he has to do it : ( I pity them very much because they are working soo hard since the start of this year. They never had a long rest. When Joonie rests, he does it in uncomfortable places (like in the picture myjanggun tweeted today). Although it’s a funny pic, you could see that he is really tired. I think their schedule includes only a 5 minute sleep sad.gif I won’t ever survive that kind of life.
Oh yeah, Mir has gotten skinnier! That’s the result of too much stress ~ or not eating well. Yep, I hope G.O. will cook more for him! Btw, it’s good that Joonie regained his normal weight after the Mona Lisa promotions. I don’t know if you’ve noticed that during Mona Lisa times, he looked skinnier than in the Sesame Player times…

QUOTE
Haha yeah~ sometimes, instead of studying I'm watching K-shows most of the time while my friends on twitter are practically talking about where to study and I look like the most slack one~ I can't help it, internet is too addictive, especially Joonie~ can't stop browsing for Joonie's pictures~ Aha, good idea~! I have a lot of email too anyway, ㅋㅋ

You’re not alone, I’m lazier than you, actually, and I think internet is too addictive, especially searching for their pictures! ;D Everytime I am in the PC room, I always feel embarrassed when nosy people look at my computer screen because all tabs I opened have pictures of boys (MBLAQ)! That’s what your friends talk about in twitter?? 0_0 My twitter is so full of @MBLAQSH! Aside from watching their shows, looking at their pictures and sleeping stop me from studying! Hahaha! I don’t know how to get out of this habit ~

Nyahahaha!! BangMir is alive again! He tweeted twice today! biggrin.gif I’m sure he will in the coming days! I smell another fight again ^^ He tweeted yesterday to say Hello to all A+ around the world and outer space, ROFL!!

Always praying for you ♥♥♥♥♥ Have a Lovely Sunday!!
Your ever devoted sister ~ Sammie

No comments: