Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Kathy

Nov 1 2011, 12:36 AM

QUOTE
you can give me whatever you want
i dont have time to do the chapter yet, so take your time

Thank you very much! (bows 90° to you)
QUOTE
i have four tests in november, 1st one on the 2nd

Yay! Your school curriculum is like ours here in college : S I thought that you would have holidays for All Souls’ Day (on November 2) but I was wrong sad.gif
Although your 1st exam is approaching near, you’ll be done answering it quickly so, 3 more exams to go smile.gif Go, go, go, sister!
QUOTE
if you want, i'll include this in the fic
i'll tel you once it's posted

Hoho, don’t post that ^^ That letter’s embarrassing ~ I’ll take some things from it and add them into the letter I’m giving to you smile.gif
And thank you very, very much for posing the link to your fic when you’ve already posted its first set of chapters!
heartemo.png God bless you much!

No comments: