Monday, November 14, 2011

Message for Kathy

November 13, 2011


Dearest Kathy!!

I’m very sorry for sending this late and for not being able to make a nice letter sad.gif
If you don’t like it, tell me; it’s fine ^^

--------------------------


My Dearest 5 Sweethearts MBLAQ,

I never thought I’m going to meet a boy group as perfect and adorable as you! You are the best Kpop group I met in my whole life! I have been a fan of several Kpop groups before but when I met you, I threw my love for them away and laid it all for you! You are the Number One in my heart, mind, and soul. No one will ever replace you!

You, MBLAQ, caught my heart and make me love you more and more every second of everyday because of your songs, talents and personalities. When I listen to your songs, I feel very calmed and happy. Hahaha, especially when I listen to your love songs, I think that the 5 of you are singing it to me! You make me very proud and amazed of your overflowing talents, too! What can you guys not do? I don’t need to say all your talents as it would just make this letter longer ^^ Lastly, your personalities are the ones I really love!! Yes, all of you are the most handsome men all over the universe but nothing beats your “loveliness inside”. From the very start, I did not pay much attention to how you look. I appreciate more your genuine, honest, serious, friendly and bright personalities which make all A+’s and people who come across your shows and interviews love the 5 of you much more!! I want you to know that I’m also very happy to meet you because we all share the same blood type, hehehe!

MBLAQ, my 5 precious darlings, nothing beats my happiness to see you all together walking the right paths made for you. Everything you do is worth celebrating and exceptionally great achievements! You may not be the most famous K-pop group in the whole world but do not ever think you are unsuccessful. In everything you do which you have done with all your heart, mind and soul, you are always successful!! You have a lot of fans around the world and you never disappoint us. You touch our hearts always! We endlessly thank you for making us happy inside and out! I wish I can hug each of you right now!!

Keep taking care of your health, okay? The 5 of you almost always overwork yourselves. We A+’s worry much about you. Eat enough rice, meat, vegetables and fruits and drink lots of water everyday. I hope no one skips meals. Skipping meals is bad because it will cause stomach ulcer and that’s very painful. When you perspire a lot, change your clothes or wipe your sweat off very well. You would get sick if you just let it dry. Please also consider having enough sleep. When you have nothing to do anymore, sleep. I know it is a waste of time but you need to rest yourselves to recover the strength you lose after a hard day’s work ^^

Lastly, do not take criticisms negatively. Do not let those weigh you down. Instead, use them as a platform to reach your goals smile.gif In reality, we cannot please all people around us. Do not lose hope for there is a G.O.O.D. news. We know people change. Someday soon, you will see your critics have already become A+’s ^^

Many people also become A+ day after day, so our family keeps increasing. You must know we are in millions already! However, we are very sorry if we can’t make you win in music programs, awarding events, and polls here and there. Although it is like this, we assure that the love we give to all of you is more special, truthful, stronger and purer — we love you MBLAQ very, very, very, very, very much!! We love you very more devotedly from the deepest bottom of our hearts in all good and bad times! We will never be apart from you. Our love for you is written on the wind and is everywhere you go! A+’s love for you has no beginning and no end, always remember that!!
♥♥♥♥♥
사랑은 이런건가봐, 니가 사랑인가봐, You and I heartemo.png

Your ever devoted and loving A+,
S ♥

--------------------------


Wishing you are very happy at school, and you always get A+’s !! Fighting!! ^^
The Mona Lisa MV’s future is getting brighter ^^ I also keep watching it although I’m so busy at school, hehehe! MBLAQ is our energy!!!

~ Shammie

No comments: