Friday, August 5, 2011

The Real Me

I’m extremely busy with my school works but I found a little bit of time for this…

I found a book about Handwriting Analysis in my university library while I was looking for books related to my homework. I looked through it as I was curious of what my handwriting tells about me. So here is the Analysis I found: It’s really TRUE of me!!

“The writer of a small middle hand zone with medium width doesn’t much care what others think of her. She is more intellectual than social and content to spend long periods on her own, concentrating on the things that interest her. She works well under pressure, especially when small details are important.

She seems modest, but her unassertive behavior stems, at least partially, from lowered self-confidence. She recognizes her limits in social situations and her manner is restrained around other people.”

No comments: