Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Sentiments 1: While making the Ethnographic Study, August 8-13, 2011

It’s really difficult to work with people who don’t use their heads. Their external demeanor express worry about the things which need concern but inside, they don’t think of ways to solve it.

Ah, just like my group mates! They look so worried and ask what they could do to help in our project, but at the end, they don’t contribute something. I’m the one who accomplishes the work instead!!!

What’s more annoying is that they don’t know much about English grammar and vocabulary. Now, I’m kind of someone who checks their writings : /

Honestly, I really hate to fill their duties & I’d like to scold them harshly. However, I’m just controlling myself to avoid fights. If I could just express what I really feel, they’d definitely think I’m very bad.

But to scold them would teach them a lesson! Because they are not scolded, they remain thinking that what they’re doing is right although truthfully, it’s very wrong. They’re too immature to realize what is good and what is bad. They think they know a lot about a life because they experienced lots of things compared to me (because I stay at home almost always) but they’re still very immature!

Honestly too, not that my pride is too great, but I don’t really like to be with people who are dumb—people who don’t know how to use/rarely use their brain at all! They make my blood boil! As I am a person who thinks deeply to study and solve something, I loathe people who hate racking their brains, who depend on other people to solve their problems!

They’re too immature and they just think about their own happiness. They only like the bright side of life! When problems strike them, they easily wither and become stagnant. They don’t think of ways to solve their worries! If they look for ways, they still depend on other people. They cannot work alone!

No comments: