Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Vina

Nov 12 2011, 03:46 PM

Dear Sammie~~

QUOTE
Thank you very much for the ‘Hwaiting’ and for being patient for my replies :’)
Don’t worry, too; I will always be your Seungho-addicted sister who keeps on thinking, caring and loving you!! heartemo.png


No problem! and thank you~!!

QUOTE
It’s soo saddening that your efforts have gone to waste :’( I understand what you felt that time very well… that happens in almost all our exams here (T_T) That’s the reason why I don’t study the whole day & night ~


I actually didn't study for a long time but because this is a memorizing subject, I'm afraid that if i don't study I won't pass, so I studied but then I regret it. And I did it twice, I feel so dumb ㅠㅠ

QUOTE
Oh you like playing computer games ~ I don’t know how to play even one, tsk, tsk, tsk.


I used to like it but I don't play anymore nowadays, by play I mean watch drama and stalk my biases hahahahhaha and I just watched Dream High, it's so nize! I don't know but to me it's so nize and now Kim SooHyun is in my bias list now~!

QUOTE
Btw, thank you very much for watching it again… I’m sorry I made you watch that awful witch for the second time :S


It's okay! hahaha I like the MV cause Joonie really looks cute there~ aaaaahhhh hahahahha

QUOTE
Do you like B2ST? If you do, I’m again apologizing as this might offend you: I don’t like them sad.gif I can say some of their songs are nice, though ~


I like their songs~ it's nize and I'm neutral towards them, cause I don't hate them, but I'm sorry to say that, they ain't that good looking so I don't really bias-ing them and I don't really watch shows with B2ST member inside, except for Oh! My School which Joonie is in the show too. So I don't really like them to fangirling extent, just like their songs hahahahaha but they are MBLAQ bestfriend so I respect them. biggrin.gif

QUOTE
Yes, yes, Seungho has A LOT of photos of him and Joon together!! He said in the 12th ep. of Sesame Player that he has lots of such photos in his phone which the PD of SP made him upload on a computer — those pictures were shown quickly at the episode 1!
Sadly, he won’t upload them in twitter, in me2day or in his cyworld (T_T)


Haha that picture! I remember, it was an unglam when I saw it I keep laughing! It was so funny hahahahhaahha I bet it's too unglam that Seungho wants to protect his image so he didn't post it anywhere hahaha

QUOTE
I hope they will come on one of your free days, and that you have lots of money at that time!! You surely will see them biggrin.gif !! Kyaaa!!!! Takes lots of photos and their autographs, ok? biggrin.gif


I hope too~! Hoping when they come I'm already in Singapore cause I've long holiday till next year March sad.gif I'm not sure if I'll stay in Singapore to work. I hope I'll have a lot of money by the time they are having their Asian concert! Hoping they'll not come too early better during somewhere near end of the year HAHAHAHA then I can earn money to buy a nice camera and take a lots of Seungho pictures for you too!! :3

QUOTE
What?! Your sister isn’t a Kpop fan? sad.gif I hope she will become an A+ soon!!


Hahaha I doubt she'll fangirling over K-pop idols. Even though she says she likes, she would just say but won't be fangirling like me, she's not that kind of girl that would likes this kind of stuff! moreover, she has boyfriend already so least possibility I can influence her. HAHAHA

QUOTE
I understand your situation of being the only A+ among you & your friends. My friends aren’t Kpop fans because they don’t like listening to songs they don’t understand… but actually I don’t like them to know about MBLAQ. I’m a selfish A+ and I’m so bad because I don’t like to make our family bigger (sorry….)


Hahaha why? I want to have at least a friend to be an A+ too, cause by then I can have someone to talk to about the Blaqies and we can go to their concert together, unlike now, I have no one to go to their concert if they have one, and I don't want to go alone sad.gif and I guess you like them so much that you're afraid you're friend would be crazier than you? It's okay, every fans loves their biases in different extent, you're to the extent of LOVE~! hahaha and don't worry, it's hard to influence people with your bias too, I can't even though I like to talk about MBLAQ's show and my friend even watch their shows but still not fangirling them. So it's always everyone's own preference to like or not to, don't blame yourself! :3

QUOTE
What are your friends’ favorite kpop groups, btw?


My friends' biases are, TVXQ, SHINee, B2ST, CNBLUE, Super Junior, BigBang, 2NE1, 2AM, and 2PM.

QUOTE
Oh my, he got 20/500 in SAT? Hahahahaha!! My gosh, Cheol Yong!!! He makes me ROFL!! I remember my lowest Math score in high school — I got 4/120 in an exam, and that’s worse!!


Haha that's what he said! He said 'I got 480... wrong' HAHAHAHHAA omg~! You need to study, Sammie! No more fangirling for you~~~~~~ HAHAHHA jk tongue.gif
But really, don't forget to study, the clip was to encourage the students who took SAT to pass their test, so don't you fail as well! :3

QUOTE
I hope next time, Seungho and Joon will draw ugly faces of them as a revenge!


Hahaha Seungho doesn't really bully his dongsaengs, but Joonie, even he's trying to draw a nice picture of them, he'd ended up drawing it ugly like what he did in the Idol Army show where he drew the lil girl's face really really really very ugly even though he didn't do it in purpose instead he's trying to draw it nicely. hahahahha

QUOTE
Speaking of me2day, follow me at SunShineeP wink.gif That’s my sister’s account. She made it when we were still fans of SHINee. It has been useless since March, haha!
I’ll add you up tomorrow as I’m at home ^^


Added! I even saw you updated, I didn't update anything recently! just following the blaqies and A+ hohoho

QUOTE
It’s so good that they’re updating it frequently — I just wonder who from MBLAQ updates it ~


I think Mir did update for the first few updates and the rest seems to be the J.Tune Camp's admin

QUOTE
if MBLAQ will make a Korean song comeback this December, I made a school comeback today ~ School is very horrible (T_T)


Haha, you gotta fighting for your school too! don't let mblaq becomes the reason you didn't do well for your studies! you can do it!

QUOTE
(T_T) I didn’t have internet connection at home since Saturday so I wasn’t able to help trending #GOrgeousDay and send him birthday greetings in twitter and me2day at exactly 12 mn of November 6 :’( But I hope he received my birthday wishes to him through a prayer ~


I bet he didn't received mine too, since I had my twitter account locked but I still sent him anyway through both me2day and twitter hahaha. I bet he'll! It's even the most sincere birthday wishes of all, he'd received it by heart :3

Fighting for your school~ Will always miss you~~~~~
withlotsoflove★vina~

No comments: