Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Vina

Nov 6 2011, 12:07 AM

Dear sister Sammie~~

I'm glad that I can do that biggrin.gif so happy to be able to look forward to your messages~

QUOTE
and I hope that we can continue talking even in times I’m back-to-school. I will really miss you soo much if I cannot send you messages (T_T)


We will, I'll wait for you messages no matter how long! Sammie, hwaiting~! I'll miss you too~ unsure.gif but remember you must put studies first, don't worry I won't ran away~~~ biggrin.gif

QUOTE
How are your exams by the way?


Sigh, yesterday's paper was disaster~ I spent the whole day and night of thursday to study and I even sacrificed my sleep and able to resist the addiction of playing, but what I studied didn't come out :'( after the exam I was like arghhdlaksjdlaksjdieairajlkfjd. But can't help it anymore, what I can I do, when the paper is not in my hand anymore, so I forget it and PLAY~~ hahaha

QUOTE
Tell me: Did they have a kissing scene in Bubble Pop?


Uhm, now you asked me, actually I don't really remember hahahaha I've short-term memory especially to a MV of a girl dancing in inappropriate way hahahahahha. So, I've just went to check, and actually I'm not sure if they did kiss, but I think it's only lips touching cause it was really fast, and when their face we're so close that they are about to kiss, the scene was cut to another scene, so most probably not kissing. YAY hahaha

QUOTE
It’s finer if it’s one from B2ST! I just remembered today that in a later interview, she said that her ideal type must be below 170 cm in height (definitely, Joon is out ~)


Why? You don't like B2ST? She said that, and then she said, in her family, all their types are short guys, even her father is short, but then she said, "I don't know why but I like Joonie oppa" she said something like that in one of some show. Geez, if Joonie ever fall for her, I'd cry blood outta my eyes man. I mean seriously, Joonie is not that kind of pervert guy who would fall for her just because she's sexy and everything. An example is my male friend that likes her too, and voted for her for MAMA when I said, everybody who voted for her are those pervert guys hahahaha

QUOTE
I wonder when he will stop taking selcas ~ I hope that he would pose with other BLAQies everyday, especially Joon! I rarely see a picture of them together…


Haha, that rarely happens, but our Seungho would! He has several photos taken with everyone and Joonie or Doongie too~ and now Mir posting selcas on twitter hahahahaha G.O spreading virus on his birthday eve. kekekeke

QUOTE
So good that you also noticed Jessica and Krystal look way too different (give me five)!!
I cannot even think they’re sisters no matter how long I look at them ~ I have seen only one photo of Jessica before her debut, and I agree, she totally looks different from what she looks like currently.


I know right! I didn't even know that they are siblings before my friend told me that Krystal is her sister, I was like jaw-dropping, not believing that these two are siblings. I even went to check on wikipedia and everything and then I finally believed. HAHAHA. Yeah, I think she has a major plastic surgery before SNSD debut hahahha

QUOTE
If you really can’t bear it, just tell it to him. I think he will understand and will say it is fine because you are more important than that wallet


You're right sad.gif maybe I'll, one day~ haha

QUOTE
Hahaha, Fighting!! We are hard-working only in things related to MBLAQ wink.gif
Thank God, the phone number is not needed anymore for the MAMA voting! I discovered something regarding this. I don’t know if this really works but just try —
After you used all your email addresses, facebook & twitter accounts, just refresh the voting page. After that, you’ll see the “Voting Start” pop-out window again, so, vote again! Repeat the process ^^ I hope the votes we make really get counted.
So nice that MBLAQ isn’t going to MAMA ^^ It’s vey timely because you won’t be in Singapore that time! God is so G.O.O.D!! Actually, they know that you won’t come that’s why they wouldn’t attend it wink.gif


HAHAHAHA exactly. First thing when I open my computer, I directly go to ABM facebook page and click here and there hahahaha. Yeah, I did that so in total I have like 11 accounts to vote hahahaha. Yeah, I have no money to go too and they knew that so they are going to LA first, hope they'll come next year~ hehehe but I'm the only A+ among my friends and my sister is not a KPOP fan. :'( how I wish you were here.

QUOTE
I think his accent is G.O.O.D. (based on MBLAQ Goes to School) He just needs more lessons so he can be perfect (I hope he will not sleep during classes, though ^^)


Haha yeah, he just need to get rid of the 'R' in every 'L' hahahaha I bet he'll, he said he got 20/500 for SAT hahahahha

QUOTE
G.O., Cheondung and Mir are soo funny and foolish! Maybe they are taking advantage of Seungho’s kindness this time? (I said he’s ‘kind this time’ because he didn’t attack the three rebels). Our adored ones are their current “tortured ones”… Joon also got a silly drawing of himself by Cheondung! That drawing is so unfair to his good looks!!


HAHAHA those were really funny, hahaha I think it's just a joke among the Blaqies, I think it's good in a way of showing how close they are that they are teasing each other and they don't actually feel offended. Doongie and G.O really likes to draw ugly faces of Seungho like what they did in Sesame Player the Bathroom Interview. Now we know that Mir also likes to draw that hahahha

QUOTE
This is the reason why I often tell myself that MBLAQ kills my studies ~ We just have to control our daily intake of MBLAQ drug — from 1 cup to 1 tablespoon…


Exactly, that's why I refrained myself from using the computer so that I won't go and look for their updates on twitter hahaha

QUOTE
Hoping you will get very high scores and all that you’ve studied come out in your exams ~ Daebak!! Success!! God Bless You!!


Thank you! I hope so too, and you too, good luck in for your school comeback. hahaha

And now it's G.O's birthday~~~ and MBLAQ made me2day, which I made for a long time but never use it, now, I'm always checking my stream to see their updates, they actually updating~ and I've tweeted to G.O for his birthday and commented on the me2day updates just now~

If you made a me2day, tell me your username~ I'll add you as friend and add me as friend too, mine is anivre hehehehe

with lots of love ★ vina<3

No comments: