Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Vina

Oct 23 2011, 10:41 PM

oh, Shammie, you're so sweet smile.gif . actually i just grab it from Joon's fandom on tumblr, i'm not sure what show it is but i saw it's some 'Happy Birthday' show on top right corner of the pic. hehe. I knew that few days back when they started to post it, and yeah, I'm sorry that I don't know should I write to them or not. I wanted to write in Korean so then it's easier for them to understand, but my Korean is not that good, but I really have a lot of things to say to them, so, after you encouraging me right now, I think I'd submit my letter to them. I'll write a loooong essay for them. smile.gif hoping that'll make them smile. But I think I'd write mostly to Joonie and Mir! hahaha biggrin.gif Yeah, but somehow I think the Yui's fans gonna catch us up soon, sad.gif and since my 'O' level exam is starting tomorrow and gonna last for about 3 weeks or so, so, I might not be able to fully support them like I could few days ago, but I hope that the rest of you can continue supporting them smile.gif Thank you so much, Sammie, you're like the first A+ that really make me feels like we're friends. Haha wink.gif

Fighting~ heartemo.png

No comments: