Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Message from Hazimah

Nov 7 2011, 08:26 PM

anyeong dear shammie heartemo.png

no you are not a bad person hehe of course i trust you, why shouldnt i hehe... i too, somethimes cant keep my promises, thats why i cant say i will promise you keke

QUOTE
I will never wear those shoes all my life even if I’m just 151 cm tall (I’m so short, hahaha!)

me tooo its been so long since i use them keke.. im shorter than you i think sad.gif im around 150 only lol... how come the koreans are all so tall sad.gif oh myyyyy if we were to go besides seungho, we will be soooo short sad.gif

QUOTE
I use the language here in my place which is “Davawenyo” (it is very different from tagalog). That is the reason why I said I’m not good in tagalog smile.gif Do you use English or Malay when doing presentations? I’m curious, too, hahaha!


i didnt you dont use tagalog at all because you speak davawenyo hehe coz i thought you use english to speak, but you are quiet good at tagalog and even really good in english ^^ how to say hello in davawenyo? keke. its true!!! its soo hard to avoid using our own everyday language, but then we are forced to speak in english lol making me so nervous again while doing presentations! i wonder why english is sooo hard :/ but i feel lucky coz if not, then it will be hard to understand subtitle for korean shows >_<

QUOTE
And do you already know about the GDA poll (the Daesang award)? Suju is currently #1 there : ( Sadly I can’t find the link for it.

oh wow, they really have big fan base O_o they keep on getting no 1 in every awards... but im sooo happy mblaq baby u! got at no 50 out of 100 for world top 100 singles!!!!

QUOTE
I have to go through 4 and a half years of college. So, I think we are going to graduate the same time?? I hope yes so that we will find job at the same time and go to South Korea together!!! biggrin.gif

i think so hehe we have a loooong way to go T-T yet my brain depreciates already keke, yeah it will be so cool if we get job together then we go visit our mblaq together >_< kyaaaa if this would come true T-T it will be daebak!!!

QUOTE
Really, you are going to send me some of their signs?? :’) Oh my!!! Don’t worry if you mail me something, you’ll just pay less because Brunei and Davao are just near!! Hahaha, just joking! ~ Of course, I would feel so shy to you because you’re going to give me those & I don’t know how to pay you back. You don’t need to send me those anymore if that really happens wink.gif I hope that really happens!!

i will of course you are my friend!! here in brunei, none of my friends are crazy for mblaq, this is the first friend i have to be as crazy as me when it comes to mblaq hehe tongue.gif
i want to share this craziness with you keke biggrin.gif but ive never send something to the Philippines before, but if its true, ill ask my mom how ^^

QUOTE
I hope he will change…. If there are guys who think a good heart is better than good looks, they are sooo hard to find T_T

i hope so too T-T nowadays its really hard to find a guy with that kind of heart anymore T-T i want a pure one lol cheondung said he is pure and no other man is pure but him lol not even trusting his own members so cuteeee!

oh noooo i thought they are not so famous, yeah sm ent is so well known smile.gif yeah we both will work hard together to make their dream comes true!!! >_< keke i hope this time, they will be in good luck!!!!

QUOTE
Oh my we’re the same! I think we have the same eyes biggrin.gif Those are the really most attractive parts of his face ♥♥ But as a whole, Seungho’s face is very over-lovely and handsome!!!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! i just to think of his cute cheek makes me giggle lol! we do have the same eyes and taste keke! and i think seungho is getting fat kyakyakya such a dork that boy >_< he said he was going to diet again now lol >_<

anyway, smile always biggrin.gif bye bye heartemo.png heartemo.png

No comments: