Friday, November 11, 2011

Message for Vina

Oct 30 2011, 01:28 AM

My Very Precious Sister Vina !!

QUOTE
I did read these messages but I decided to reply to you now cause I was studying for my exam, truly sorry my dear~

Aw, you don’t need to apologize smile.gif I know you have you have your exams, and you really have to study for your success ^^

Give me a high five!! Nyahahahaha!!
Of course, she’s just acting cute! By the way, she’s a 100% FAIL in it! I never saw her as cute, even in my dreams! Her “baby-like voice” is disgusting. I hate (10x) it ~ She is the one who made me dislike “Oh Yeah” at first (she’s the girl who sings that “Oh yeah, I’m feeling good” in the chorus)!! If her voice was removed there, “Oh Yeah” would have been more successful!!
QUOTE
And she said that her ideal man is Joonie and she got Joonie in her Bubble Pop MV. Isn't it showing too much that she really likes Joonie?

Yes, she really likes him! It is also obvious that she is trying her best to get his attention! Good that Joonie never fell for her. He may have said once that she is his ideal type and that she’s his most favorite dancer out of all Kpop girls but he sees her only as a friend, nothing else!
QUOTE
Geez and her Bubble Pop dance is way too sexy for her age

No wonder why many guys viewed it! What a shameless girl! She has no respect for herself! If I were her mother, I would have stopped her do that ~ It’s really not appropriate for her age... I really hate immodest girls! Oh really, more and more teens/children in our generation get worse : /
Actually, I haven’t yet seen Bubble Pop. Even though Joonie’s there, I think seeing Hyuna even for a second would make my blood pressure rise ~

QUOTE
Hey, don't say that, you're beautiful!

No I’m not. Only my friends and the house in our background are beautiful ^^
I’m just saying the truth ~ I’m so sorry if I can’t help belittling my looks. However, although I think this way, I love my looks! : D
QUOTE
you're kind, friendly, and trustworthy!

You’re soo affectionate and these qualities you said refer to you!! By the way, You’re the best A+ in the world!!, not me wink.gif
(hugs) I wanna give you a real tight tender hug!! heartemo.png I’m as soft as a teddy piggy bear, don’t worry!! Oh my you give tears to me… :’)
QUOTE
don't be so sad that we can't be with our bias but I'm sure you'll find someone you love like Seungho in the future too!

Thank you!! I hope the same to you, too (but you’ll find someone like Joonie)!!
QUOTE
And thank you for trusting me too~

How can I not trust you? From the first time I talked to you in the shoutbox, I knew that you’re a truly good person who I can confide on! biggrin.gif
QUOTE
they are just selling their face, I mean they might be pretty but those are made of plastic! hahaha sorry to say that but most of them are mostly covered in plastic

You made me ROFL with this!! Hahahaha!! You don’t need to say sorry because that’s what I’m thinking, too! Except for one girl: I’m sure Sandara doesn’t have a plastic in her. Her current looks is the same as her looks when she was still here in Philippines.
QUOTE
I hope they'd NEVER EVER EVER do plastic surgery to their face, they are too good to be covered in plastic

Oh why are they endorsing plastic surgery? Were they forced to do it? I’m sure they were! I fully believe that they won’t have any plastic surgery. Aside from being too good to have it, they are also very proud of their natural handsomeness ;D They hate that idea of being handsome because of plastic, hehe!
QUOTE
remember Thunder wearing stocking on Sesame Player? That's what they'd become, even worse, so I believe being your natural-self is the best you can be~

Oh Yeah that’s right ~ well said!! I clap my hands to you!
Hahaha, Cheondung’s daebak face there has really cracked me up!! If they don’t want to be laughed at like that, they must run away from plastic doctors!

No comments: